scroll and find out more...
Separating technology - Bed former | BFL 400
2 bed system, requirement for stone and clod free beds
The first step of the separation system is to set up the beds. The BFL 400 comes with plough bodies with long mouldboards to keep the loose soil in the bed, preventing it from falling back into the furrow. It is possible to combine both bodies with bed loosening tines to work in non-prepared soils.
BFL 400 in road transport position
BFL body with long mouldboard recommended for track width up to 180 cm
Auto-reset stone protection with hydraulic cylinder
Two large support wheels ensure an even working depth.
- Large main frame, for a simple adaptation to the required bed-width of 1.50 m to 2.00 m
- BFL body with long mouldboards for more stability in the beds, recommended for light to medium soils
- Shearbolt or auto-reset stone protection for big stones or other foreign bodies in the ground
- Shaping of three beds with one field crossing via lane marker or parallel drive system
- Extra plates (option) with high trash contents for better mixing in the soil
- Additional subsoiler legs (option) in front of the bed shaper bodies to create loose soil in the furrow also in heavy soils
- Additional loosening tines with shearbolt protection or auto-reset spring for increased ground loosening under the following bed enable a better root growing in the ground
- Two large support wheels ensure an even working depth (option)
- Increased track guidance especially at slopes via guiding slides (option)
- Hydraulically foldable main frame for road transport (option)
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Shearbolt stone protection
- Proven GRIMME BFL body
- Hydraulically operated lane marker
- Three-point linkage Cat. 2
9100-050 BFL 400
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1325 kg|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Number of beds||2|
|Number of half beds||2|
|Bed width until||2 m|
|Engine power (min.)||150 kW|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|