scroll and find out more...
Self-propelled harvester - 2-row | VARITRON 270 Platinum
2-row, 7 t NonstopBunker, high separation, wheels, 354 HP
Self-propelled harvesters convince with a perfectly matched combination of performance, driving comfort and manoeuvrability. The resulting harvest reliability, even under the most difficult conditions, plays a decisive role in many cases. With its VARITRON 270 Platinum, GRIMME offers a powerful 2-row self-propelled harvester, which can be equipped with a wide range of different separators. The VARITRON 270 Platinum achieves a high degree of manoeuvrability thanks to its wheel chassis, which is fitted as standard with large-volume tyres that are extremely soil protecting. The 7 ton bunker is used the whole time with effective capacity thanks to the rotating bunker web. A large number of automatic features for the harvesting process, which can all be conveniently controlled from the cabin, ensure a maximum working and driving comfort.
Auto pilot to reduce strain on the driver
NonstopBunker bunker with reversing bunker floor for real non-stop digging
Wheel rear l/h side 900/60 R32 as standard
Ergonomic control desk ErgoDrive
The customer portal myGRIMME
MyGRIMME offers various modules such as a powerful order management, an intuitive web shop, a map view and other functionalities such as a machine overview, so-called "geofencing" and a link to the data exchange platform agrirouter.
- Digging unit
- TerraControl: Digging depth adjustment, which ensures also in changing conditions an optimum sieving output and high gentle crop handling at the same time.
- TerraDisc: Digging with driven disc coulters and without diablo roller (therefore no additional soil compaction) and depth control via skids.
- High acreage performance and separating effect.
- With the reverse system, the intake web as well as the first and the second main web are independently reversible to minimize the risk of blockages.
- The MultiSep performs also on cloddy, sticky soils and soils containing small stones a low-loss and effective trash separation.
- OptiBags with high resistant polyurethane in the ring elevator create an additional cleaning area and ensures gentle crop transport at the same time.
- Thanks to its patented design of bunker web, the NonstopBunker always offers a large effective capacity. Furthermore it is significantly more gentle than traditional systems.
- Ground protection via large volume wheels
- Narrow wheels r/h-side are available as an option
- Perfectly comfortable
- Speedtronic-Web: Completely automatic speed control of the main webs depending on the driving speed and the load on the main webs.
- Speedtronic-Elevator: Fully automatic speed control of the elevator, depending on its load
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual programming of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal CCI 100 and one touch-screen terminal CCI 50.
- Visual Protect automatically switches to that camera, where a new adjustment was carried out or a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so the driver can react and prevent further blockages.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Offset pulled intake section with 4 pulled, spring loaded disc coulters, intake width of 540, 580 or 620 mm.
- Row width 75 cm
- 2-piece share or 3-piece share
- 2 diablo roller Ø 390 mm with flat shoulder
- 2 outer haulm feed in rollers and centre retaining rubber
- Intake web pitch: 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Pitch dependent PU drive of the intake web
- 1st main web pitch: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Pitch independent friction drive of the 1nd main web
- Speed adjustment of the hydraulically driven rocker agitator in the 1st main web, adjustable from the operator terminal
- Extracting roller against 1st main web
- 2nd main web pitch: 28, 32 35, 40 or 45 mm pitch
- Pitch independent friction drive of the 2nd main web
- Cart elevator transfer web with steel bars
- 900 mm wide ring elevator with canvas
- 1100 mm wide picking table
- One-sided fitted platform, r/h side, with space for up to 2 persons
- 6 distributor rollers enables even picking web filling
- NonstopBunker: 7000 kg unloading bunker with reversing bunker floor and three times lowerable unloading elevator
- Bunker web with canvas
- Bunker chain greasing system
- Mercedes-Benz (MTU) engine OM 936 LA: 260 kW / 354 HP stage V, using SCR exhaust technology (AdBlue)
- Speed 20 kmph or 25 kmph
- Off-set turning table at the front
- 900/60 R32 front wheels
- Wheels rear, r/h-side 800/65 R32
- 900 / 65 R32 wheel rear l/h-side
- Hydraulic levelling
- Hydrostatic single wheel drive with on - demand traction control (ASR)
- Driver cab with 6 LED working lights, heating, air-conditioning, outside mirror heated, electrical adjustable and pneumatically foldable
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual configuration of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal type CCI 100 and an additional touch-screen terminal type CCI 50.
- Clean Control: For saving and "re-use" of specific harvest parameters
- 1 colour monitor incl. rear camera and light
- Visual Protect: CAN-Bus controlled monitoring system
- Telemetric-unit called "GRIMME SmartConnect"
VARITRON 270 Platinum
|Length||11700 - 13120 mm|
|Width||3300 - 4023 mm|
|Row width||75 - 90 cm|
|Intake width (choice)||540 / 580 / 620 mm|
|Intake web width||1500 mm|
|1st main web width||1700 mm|
|2nd main web width||1700 mm|
|Sieving area intake web||2,9 m²|
|1st main web sieving area||3,4 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||4,9 m²|
|Intake web pitch (choice of)||35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|1st main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|2nd main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 mm|
|Ring elevator width||900 mm|
|Unloading height||4350 mm|
|Rear right||800/65 R32|
|rear left||900/60 R32|
|Front left||65 °|
|Front right||70 °|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed||20 / 25 km/h|
|Motor power||260 / 354 kW/HP|
|Fuel tank capacity||600 l|
|AdBlue tank capacity||40 l|