scroll and find out more...
Self-propelled harvester - 4-row | VARITRON 470 Platinum TERRA TRAC
4-row, 7 t bunker, NonstopBunker, high separation performance , rubber tracks
The self-propelled harvesters of the VARITRON series give a high variability with the various options of different separators (MultiSep, Roller Separator, fine haulm elevator) and high performance. The driver has all the time a good view onto the intake unit and main webs from the comfortable cab. The very agile VARITRON 470 Platinum TERRA TRAC is equipped with the latest generation of rubber tracks. The ground protective rubber tracks allow good harvesting also in wet fields. The Mercedes-Benz engine fulfils the exhaust emission standard stage V and the automotive driving ensures reduced fuel consumption.
Ground protective TERRA TRAC rubber tracks for a stable power transmission
OptiBag in ring elevator to increase sieving output
NonstopBunker bunker with reversing bunker floor for real non-stop digging
ergonomically ErgoDrive operating concept
The customer portal myGRIMME
MyGRIMME offers various modules such as a powerful order management, an intuitive web shop, a map view and other functionalities such as a machine overview, so-called "geofencing" and a link to the data exchange platform agrirouter.
- Digging unit
- TerraControl: Digging depth adjustment, which ensures also in changing conditions an optimum sieving output and high gentle crop handling at the same time.
- TerraDisc: Digging with driven disc coulter and without diablo roller (therefore no additional soil compaction) and depth control via skids.
- High acreage performance and separating effect.
- Unique variety of various separators, such as Double-MultiSep or Roller Separator, Vario-RS or fine haulm elevator for an optimum adaption to individual digging conditions and maximum performance of separation.
- Continuous main web channel reduce blockages, distribution of the crop, is maintenance friendly and gives a clear view to control the digging process (only one camera per main web section is necessary).
- The MultiSep performs also on cloddy, sticky soils and soils containing small stones a low-loss and effective trash separation.
- The NonstopBunker uses the whole time the effective capacity thanks to the rotating bunker web and furthermore it is significantly more gentle than traditional systems.
- The steering angle at the front axle is 63°, at the rear axle up to 15°, ideal preconditions for speedy turning manoeuvres on the headlands.
- The ground protective rubber tracks allow good harvesting also in wet fields.
- Perfectly comfortable
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual programming of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal CCI 100 and one touch-screen terminal CCI 50.
- Visual Protect automatically switches the camera on, where a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so the driver can react and prevent the blockage.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Pulled diablo roller intake unit with TerraControl
- Row width 75 cm
- TerraControl: Automatic ridge pressure regulation and depth control
- Intake web, 1st main web and 2nd main web hydraulically driven with independent speed adjustment
- Intake web, 1st and 2nd main web reversible
- Hydraulically driven and speed adjustable rocker agitator in 1st main web
- Hydraulically driven 1st extracting unit with automatic reversing
- 1200 mm wide ring elevator with canvas
- Load depending speed adjustment of the ring elevator to reduce blockage
- NonstopBunker: 7.0 tons unloading bunker with reversing bunker floor
- Two steerable front wheels 270 / 95 R 54 with hydraulic side shift +/- 100 mm, steering angle +/- 63°
- Rear rubber tracks 800 mm wide, 15° steering angle via steering stub axle
- Hydrostatic single wheel drive with on - demand traction control (ASR)
- Mercedes-Benz (MTU) engine OM 470 LA: 340 kW / 460 HP stage V, using SCR exhaust technology (AdBlue)
- Driver cab with six LED working lights and outside mirror heated and electrical adjustable
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual configuration of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, one touch-screen terminal CCI 100 and one touch-screen terminal CCI 50
- Clean Control: Central setting for all separators
- Colour monitor incl. rear camera and light
- Visual Protect: CAN-Bus controlled monitoring system
- Telemetric-unit called "GRIMME SmartConnect"
VARITRON 470 Platinum TERRA TRAC
|Length||12740 - 15615 mm|
|Width at row width 75 cm||3500 mm|
|Width at row width 90 cm||3855 mm|
|Permitted total weight||30500 kg|
|Front axle load||7000 kg|
|Rear axle load||24000 kg|
|Row distance||75 / 90 cm|
|Width of intake web, row width 75 cm||2970 mm|
|Width of intake web, row width 90 cm||3600 mm|
|Sieving area of intake web, row width 75 cm||4,1 m²|
|Sieving area of intake web, row width 90 cm||4,7 m²|
|Sieving area of 1st main web, row width 75 cm||5,9 m²|
|Sieving area of 1st main web, row width 90 cm||6,5 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||6,9 m²|
|Intake web pitch (choice of)||35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|1st main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 mm|
|2nd main web pitch (choice)||28 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 45 mm|
|Ring elevator transport width||1200 mm|
|Front wheels at 75 cm row width||2x 270/95 R54|
|Front wheels at 90 cm row width||2x 300/95 R52|
|Rubber track rear (B x L)||800 x 2960 mm x mm|
|Contact length||2000 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Engine output power with emission stage V||340 / 460 kW/HP|
|Engine output power with emission stage IIIA||320 / 435 kW/HP|
|Fuel tank capacity||600 l|
|AdBlue tank capacity||40 l|
|Automotive drive with speed adjustment||x|
|Levelling at slopes||5 °|