scroll and find out more...
Seeding technology - mechanical precision seeder | MATRIX 1800
Mechanical precision seeder, 18-rows, row width 45 or 50 cm, for seeding of beets, canola and chicory roots.
MATRIX 1800 is a mechanical precision seeder for 18-rows, for seeding of beets, canola and chicory roots. For fast changes from field to field, the frame of the MATRIX is folded hydraulically, without any sensors, in 12 seconds to a road transport width of max. 3 m. The inner filled cellular wheels are driven via electro motor, this technology enables an exact, but easy to vary distance of the seed within the seed-row. The seeding unit is mounted in a parallelogram, so that a precise depth control is ensured. The machine is suitable for mulch seeding (with reduced tillage) and conventional seeding (after ploughing).
Precice seed placement
Low drop height leads to a precise seeding into the seed furrow
High acreage performance
Seeding of up to 27 ha, without descending from the tractor, by use of seed boxes with a content of 1.5 units of beet seed. This leads to high area efficiency and less unproductive downtimes.
Electrical single row drive
The electrical single row drive for variable seeding distances, Clever Planting and Section Control
Future-proof and intuitive operation
Simple, clear and MultiTouch-capable operation of the ISOBUS operator terminals CCI 800 and CCI 1200.
Easy seeding up to the edge of the field
Lane markers can be lifted and folded hydraulically, and thus enable seeding up to the field boundary.
Fast movement between fields
The hydraulic lifting and folding mechanism, without sensors, ensures a quick change from field to field.
Sub-area specific seeding
For site-specific seeding with the MATRIX, the seeding distance per individual row as well as the number of pills per ha can be variably adjusted.
Video: MATRIX at work
- Thanks to the wide range of different options the MATRIX is suitable for many applications
- Short setup times due to the hydraulically foldable frame
- Seeding unit guided in a parallelogram for an exact depth control
- Section Control: Seed saving through automatic, electric switching on and off of individual seeding units, e.g. on wedge shaped areas.
- Clever Planting: More even emergence of the crop in the rows which are in neighbourhood to the tramlines.
- Variable Rate Control (VRC): For site-specific seeding with the MATRIX, the seeding distance on individual rows alongside the number of seeds per ha can be variably adjusted, referring to the pre-defined values of the electronic application map.
- An electric cellular wheel drive enables the use of Section Control, Clever Planting, Variable Rate Control and the integrated spraying track switch-off.
- Precise placement of the seed-pill due to the short distance of dropping.
- A narrow, movable intermediate press wheel ensures optimum ground contact even under extreme conditions.
- Seed hopper with 10 l capacity, 1.5 units of sugar beet seed, leads to high area efficiency and less unproductive downtimes.
- The precise placing of the seed is permanently monitored by an optical sensor and is displayed to the driver on a terminal.
- Due to the integrated ISOBUS - control, the machine can be operated with any ISOBUS-compatible terminal
- Integrated spraying track switch-off
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Selectable row width 45 or 50 cm
- Hydraulically foldable frame
- The equipment for mulch seeding is standard
- Seeding unit guided in a parallelogram
- Manual pressure load, adjustable in four steps up to max. 90 kg per seeding unit
- Electrical drive of the cellular wheel
- 6 carrying wheels, dimension 5.00 - 15
- Opto sensor for monitoring the seeding process
- 2 disc coulters running ahead of the seeding unit with Farmflex-guide roller for depth guidance
- Seeding share with extension towards the front
- Pendular mounted intermediate press wheel
- Disc formed furrow closer and finger-press-wheel
- 10 l seed hopper
- Flap for fast discharge
- Operation via ISOBUS - technology
|Length in transport position||1900 mm|
|Width at row width 45 cm||8000 mm|
|Width in transport position at row width 45 cm||2730 mm|
|Width at row width 50 cm||8800 mm|
|Width in transport position at row width 50 cm||3000 mm|
|Height in working / transport position||1420 / 3500 mm|
|Approximate empty weight at row width 45 cm and 50 cm, version for mulch seeding||2800 kg|
|Approximate empty weight at row width 45 cm and 50 cm, version for conventional seeding||2600 kg|
|Number of rows||18|
|Row width||45 / 50 cm|
|Lower linkage category||3 Cat.|
|Volume of the seed hopper per row||10 l|
|Electrical drive of the cellular wheel||x|
|Pressure load can be varied mechanically in four steps up to||90 kg|
|Number of support wheels||6|