scroll and find out more...
Carrot harvest technology - 1-row top lifter | CM-100C
1-row, carried, with box filling
The CM-100 is a 3-point mounted 1-row machine for harvest of root crops. The machine is completely hydraulically driven and offers an effective harvesting of carrots, beets, parsnips and other root crops. CM-100 has an 335” long pick-up betls for lifting of crops, sprocket drive system and the unique ASA-LIFT cutter bar system for effectic topping of root crops. The pick-up section comes with hydraulically rotating row cleaner under the pick-up belts. A range of optional equipment is available in order to optimize the machine for each grower.
- Speedcontrol of all rotating functions
- 550mm wide sorting table
- Drop in web for better cleaning
- Platform for 1 person
- 28mm web with PVC covered bars
- Hydraulic fork for 1 box
- PTO mounted directly on tractors PTO shaft
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Hydraulic powered torpedoes with Anti-dive for better intake
- Extra hydraulic motor for the knives
- Automatic depth control on pick-up
- Hydraulic cleaning roller
- Spring release for share system
- Manual rotating torpedoes with Anti-Dive protection.
|Width in transport position||3300 mm|
|Box length (max.)||120x120x120 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1750 kg|