scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Cup planter | GL 660
6-row, up to 6 t hopper, versatile and high capacity
Beside the traditional planting it is also possible to plant into separated beds with the 6-row trailed potato planter GRIMME GL 660. The GRIMME professional planting element is the right choice for a very precise and even planting distance. Different setting options of the machine together with good calibrated seed enable a high planting speed. The machine design with large covering discs in front of running wheels enables easy pulling of the machine, pre-shapes the ridge and avoids soil compaction of loose soil by the running wheels. Using a combination of under-root fertilisation, ridge shaping , as well as the application of liquid seed dressing and furrow treatment agent, the efficiency can be significantly increased.
For cultivation of potatoes in beds.
Well formed ridges
Shaping board for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface
Direct bunker filling from the trailer
With the deep hopper it is possible to fill the machine directly from the trailer.
An end-tow kit is available for a safe transport on the road.
- The powerful planting element enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact planting distance
- The combination of specially developed furrow opener, planting cups, the longest singling way, an adjustable drop rod and a low drop height enable an even planting distance in the required planting depth.
- Less seed potatoes required with the automatic single row deactivation of the planting elements with Section Control and hydraulic single row drive
- Clever Planting realizes better, even tuber growth as the planting distance is smaller next to the spraying tracks, compensating the higher amount of nutrients and light from the spraying tracks.
- Basic machine with four large wheels enables a high loading capacity with good traction also on light soil
- Well positioned wheels and the optionally steering axle ensure good manoeuvrability of the machine
- Bed planting is also possible
- Adjustment of tuber spacing, planting depth and fertiliser output, simply done at the side of the machine
- Various hopper options: Tipping hopper flat (5000 kg) or tipping hopper low (6000 kg)
- Uniform growing through constant soil covering of the tubers via hydraulic depth control of the furrow opener and automatic shaping board steering
- Different options for the ridge shaping, shaping board for a loose to firm ridge with a smooth surface or cage rollers for a more fine crumbled ridge structure
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Granulated fertilising left and right of the tuber with the GRIMME fertiliser box
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Potato planter with 6 planting elements
- Hydraulically operated lane marker
- Mechanical shaker, infinitely adjustable
- Quick unlock to change planting belts
- Planting belt with cups of choice
- Fix stone furrow opener, spring loaded share via rubber buffers
- Spring loaded covering discs
- Row width 75 cm
- Lift up drawbar
- Long drawbar
- Chassis with pivot axle and 4 wheels
- Wheels 12.5/80 - 18 AS
- Tipping hopper flat capacity 5000 kg (at RW 75 cm, small hopper)
|Length without shaping board without / with front frame||4980 / 5720 mm|
|Length with shaping board without / with front frame||6260 / 7000 mm|
|Length with cage roller without / with front frame||5990 / 6730 mm|
|Length with spraying track lever without / with front frame||6660 / 7400 mm|
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||4800 / - mm|
|Width at 90 cm row width with / without front frame||6200 / - mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper low||900 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper flat||1980 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with shaping board||1040 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with cage roller||1010 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with spraying track lever||1440 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3800 kg|
|Number of rows||6|
|Row width||75 - 91,4 cm|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Low hitch ball bearing (K 80)||x|
|Capacity tipping hopper, flat||5000 kg|
|Capacity tipping hopper, low||6000 kg|
|Without shaping board (min.)||75 kW|
|With shaping board (min.)||110 kW|
|Oil flow||34 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||2|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|