scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Cup planter | GL 410
4-row, 1 t bunker, for tractors from 70 HP
The GRIMME GL 410 is a lightweight, mounted, 4-row potato planter. The GRIMME professional planting element is the right choice for a very precise and even planting distance. Different setting options of the machine together with good calibrated seed enable a high planting speed. The chassis is integrated in front of the covering discs to reduce the required lifting power to a minimum direct ridge shaping in combination with a shaping board or cage roller ensures an even covering. A front tank system or granulate castor are available for this machine to combine several working steps.
High output planting element
Enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact spacing.
Also suitable for light soils
Four height adjustable wheels enable planting in light soils.
Well formed ridges
Shaping board for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface
Easily fillable tipping hopper.
Combined plant protection
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow.
- The compact design of the carried machine gives a high maneuverability on the headland and uses less power consumption
- The powerful planting element enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact planting distance
- The height adjustable axle controls the optimum depth adjustment
- Furrow opener with wearing parts and a depth adjustable mandrel for an exact planting depth
- The furrow opener on a parallelogram for exact depth control are available as an option.
- Different options for the ridge shaping, shaping board for a loose to firm ridge with a smooth surface or cage rollers for a more fine crumbled ridge structure
- Up to 1.05 m large ridges are built up with the XL shaping board. This ensures a higher tuber position, especially in case of waterlogging. The ridges give more room for a larger tuber nest, green tubers are reduced to a minimum.
- PE lining in the XL shaping board for less soil sticking and reduced power consumption
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Change between seed dressing and liquid chemical furrow application in a machine is possible
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
- Comfortable machine control with the GRIMME video system
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Potato planter with 4 planting elements
- Manually operated lane marker
- Stainless steel bottom in cup hopper
- Red cup belts
- Quick unlock of planting elements
- Infinitely adjustable mechanical shaker
- Fixed furrow opener, simple height adjustment
- Spring loaded covering unit, ball bearing mounted
- Chassis with 4 running wheels
- Wheels 7.00-12 AS
- Fixed hopper capacity 1000 kg
|Length without shaping board without / with front frame||1630 / - mm|
|Length with shaping board without / with front frame||2550 / - mm|
|Length with speed hood plate without / with front frame||2790 / - mm|
|Length with cage roller without / with front frame||2860 / - mm|
|Length with spraying track lever without / with front frame||3200 / - mm|
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||3220 / - mm|
|Width at 90 cm row width with / without front frame||3820 / - mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1630 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper low||795 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper flat||1335 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with shaping board||400 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with speed hood plate||640 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with cage roller||710 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with spraying track lever||1065 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1050 kg|
|Number of rows||4|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Fixed hopper capacity||1000 kg|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1200 kg|
|Without shaping board (min.)||50 kW|
|With shaping board (min.)||70 kW|