scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Cup planter | GL 410
4-row, 1 t bunker, for tractors from 70 HP
The GRIMME GL 410 is a lightweight, mounted, 4-row potato planter. The GRIMME professional planting element is the right choice for a very precise and even planting distance. Different setting options of the machine together with good calibrated seed enable a high planting speed. The chassis is integrated in front of the covering discs to reduce the required lifting power to a minimum direct ridge shaping in combination with a shaping board or cage roller ensures an even covering. A front tank system or granulate castor are available for this machine to combine several working steps.
High output planting element
Enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact spacing.
Also suitable for light soils
Four height adjustable wheels enable planting in light soils.
Well formed ridges
Shaping board for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface
Easily fillable tipping hopper.
Combined plant protection
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow.
- The compact design of the carried machine gives a high manoeuvrability on the headland and uses less power consumption.
- The powerful planting element enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact planting distance.
- The height adjustable axle controls the optimum depth adjustment.
- The furrow opener on a parallelogram for exact depth control are available as an option.
- A shaping board can be used for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface.
- Bigger ridges with a scope of up to 1.05 m by use of XL shaping boards. On soils with a tendency to water logging, the XL shaping boards are the ideal solution, as it allows a slightly higher tuber placement in the ridge. In addition, the bigger ridges give more room for a larger tuber nest, meaning green tubers are reduced to a minimum.
- PE lining in the XL shaping board for less soil sticking and reduced power consumption
- For an improved water absorption on light soils, cage rollers can be used in combination with fix or spring-loaded ridging bodies. The cage rollers provide a light, airy ridge with an open-pored surface.
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Change between seed dressing and liquid chemical furrow application in a machine is possible
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
- The miss indicator option relieves the driver by monitoring the correct filling of the cups.
- Comfortable machine control with the GRIMME video system
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Potato planter with 4 planting elements
- Manually operated lane marker
- Stainless steel bottom in cup hopper
- Planting belt with cups of choice
- Quick unlock of planting elements
- Infinitely adjustable mechanical shaker
- Fixed furrow opener, simple height adjustment
- Spring loaded covering unit, ball bearing mounted
- Chassis with 4 running wheels
- Wheels 7.00-12 AS
- Fixed hopper capacity 1000 kg
|Length without shaping board||1630 mm|
|Length with shaping board||2550 mm|
|Length with speed hood plate||2790 mm|
|Length with cage roller||2860 mm|
|Length with spraying track lever||3200 mm|
|Width at row width 75 cm||3220 mm|
|Width at row width 90 cm||3820 mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1630 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper low||795 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper flat||1335 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with shaping board||400 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with speed hood plate||640 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with cage roller||710 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear with spraying track lever||1065 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1050 kg|
|Number of rows||4|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Fixed hopper capacity||1000 kg|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1200 kg|
|Without shaping board (min.)||50 kW|
|With shaping board (min.)||70 kW|