scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Cup planter | GL 32 B
2-row, up to 2.2 t hopper, for separated beds
The GL 32 B is designed both for conventional planting and for planting into beds. The GRIMME professional planting element is the right choice for a very precise and even planting distance. Different setting options of the machine together with good calibrated seed enable a high planting speed. Narrow, fixed furrow opener ensure an optimum planting position into a separated bed. Soil retention plates under the machine keep the soil for ridge shaping. Keeping enough soil for the following shaping board or cage roller.
Shaping board for ridge shaping
High output due to a large hopper of 2200 kg
Cage roller in lieu of shaping board for better irrigation
Deflector plates guiding the loose soil inside the bed
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow
Enables - in combination with a potato planter- an under-root fertilisation as well as the application of liquid seed dressing and furrow treatment agent
- The compact design of the carried machine gives a high maneuverability on the headland
- The powerful planting element enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact planting distance
- The combination of specially developed furrow opener, planting cups, the longest singling way, an adjustable drop rod and a low drop height enable an even planting distance in the required planting depth.
- Several options to increase the output as for the bigger machines are available
- Comfortable setting of the important parameter from the tractor
- With the hydraulic height adjustment an easy adaption to various bed heights is possible. The option is either available via manual control from the tractor terminal or alternative automatic controlled.
- Different row and tracks width available
- Narrow, fixed furrow opener ensure an optimum planting position
- The deflector plates keep the soil in the bed, thus providing for adequate soil for ridge shaping.
- Different options for the ridge shaping, shaping board for a loose to firm ridge with a smooth surface or cage rollers for a more fine crumbled ridge structure
- Tipping hopper keeping 2200 kg for long fields
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Change between seed dressing and liquid chemical furrow application in a machine is possible
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
- Comfortable machine control via the GRIMME video system
- A front fertiliser for under-root fertilisation and / or a front tank system are available for this machine to combine several working steps.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Potato planter with 2 planting elements
- Stainless steel bottom in cup hopper
- Red cup belts
- Quick unlock of planting elements
- Infinitely adjustable mechanical shaker
- Fixed furrow opener
- Spring loaded covering unit, ball bearing mounted
- Bed divider
- Large deflector plates at the side
- Shaping board
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 7.50-16 AS
- Fixed hopper capacity 1000 kg
GL 32 B
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||2250 / - mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1300 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1100 kg|
|Number of rows||2|
|Row width||75 - 90 cm|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1000 kg|
|Engine power (min.)||65 kW|