scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Cup planter | GL 32 B
2-row, up to 2.2 t hopper, for separated beds
The GL 32 B is designed both for conventional planting and for planting into beds. The GRIMME professional planting element is the right choice for a very precise and even planting distance. Different setting options of the machine together with good calibrated seed enable a high planting speed. Soil retention plates under the machine keep the soil for ridge shaping. Keeping enough soil for the following shaping board or cage roller.
High output due to a large hopper of 2200 kg.
Agility and manoeuvrability
The compact design of the carried machine gives a high maneuverability on the headland
Ridge shaping on light soils
For an improved water absorption on light soils, cage rollers can be used in combination with spring-loaded ridging bodies.
Well formed ridges
Shaping board for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface
Combined plant protection
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow.
Combining work steps
The combination of a potato planter (rear mounted) with a extended fertilizer spreader (front mounted) enable to realize an under-root fertilisation as well as the application of liquid seed dressing and furrow treatment agent in a single pass with potato planting.
- The compact design of the carried machine provides a high maneuverability on the headland
- The powerful planting element enables a simple adaption to the tuber size and ensures therefore an exact spacing.
- The combination of specially developed furrow opener, planting cups, the longest singling way, an adjustable drop rod and a low drop height enable an even planting distance in the required planting depth.
- Several options, which are well approved in bigger machines, are available to increase the output
- Comfortable setting of all important parameters from the tractor
- With the hydraulic height adjustment an easy adaption to various bed heights is possible. The option is either available via manual control from the tractor terminal or alternative automatic controlled.
- Different row and tracks width available
- Narrow, fixed furrow opener ensure an optimum planting position
- The deflector plates keep the soil in the bed, thus providing for adequate soil for ridge shaping.
- A shaping board can be used for building ridges with specific characteristics from loose to firm soil with a smooth surface. There are several versions for ridge shaping bodies available for a perfect adaptation to different soil conditions, ridge shapes and ridge volumes.
- For an improved water absorption on light soils, cage rollers can be used in combination with spring-loaded ridging bodies. The cage rollers provide a light, airy ridge with an open-pored surface.
- Suitable for long fields due to the large volume of 2200 kg of the tipping hopper
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Change between seed dressing and liquid chemical furrow application in a machine is possible
- Comfortable machine control with the GRIMME video system
- A front fertiliser for under-root fertilisation and / or a front tank system are available for this machine to combine several working steps.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Potato planter with 2 planting elements
- Stainless steel bottom in cup hopper.
- Planting belt with cups of choice
- Quick unlock of planting elements.
- Infinitely adjustable mechanical shaker.
- Fixed furrow opener
- Spring loaded covering unit, ball bearing mounted
- Bed divider
- Large deflector plates at the side
- Shaping board
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 7.50-16 AS
- Tipping hopper capacity 1000 kg
GL 32 B
|Width at row width 75 cm||2250 mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1300 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1100 kg|
|Row width||75 - 90 cm|
|Row width||30 / 32 / 34 "|
|Number of rows||2|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1000 kg|
|Engine power (min.)||65 kW|