scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Belt planter | GB 430
4-row, 3 t hopper, for high output
The GRIMME belt planter GB 430 is the right choice to plant non calibrated seed potatoes, various sizes or longish varieties. With suitable seed tuber sizes, higher working speeds of up to 10 km/h can be achieved, which can lead to an increased output. The GB 430 is designed both for conventional planting in ridges and for planting in beds. Two different chassis available to combine the various options of ridge shaping to suit the requirements. Thanks to a wide range of option, such as the fertiliser box, chemicals equipment and Flow-Board, the machine can be equipped for all requirements. The GRIMME video system offers a comfortable machine control from the cab.
Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions.
Flow-Board for bed cultivation.
Box turn unit for a gentle treatment of the seed tubers by minimal handling.
Chassis with gantry pivot axle, high agility due to a steering angle of 35°.
- Working speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the tuber size and variety, planting distance and soil conditions.
- The tuber spacing and the number of tubers per hectare can be adjusted from the operator terminal.
- Less seed potatoes required with the automatic single row deactivation of the planting elements with Section Control and hydraulic single row drive.
- Clever Planting enables a uniform tuber growth due to a reduced tuber spacing next to the spraying tracks.
- The automatic, row dependent steering system via hydraulic steering drawbar ensures an optimum centre tuber position in case of cultivation with pre-shaped ridges.
- For a precise singling of seed potatoes on slopes, the planting element can be levelled +/- 7° in relation to driving direction.
- Uniform growing through constant soil covering of the tubers via hydraulic depth control of the furrow opener and automatic shaping board steering.
- The approved GRIMME barrel system ensures even application of the tuber with liquid chemicals and offers the driver many comfort functions.
- Simultaneous application of liquid chemicals and granulates for an optimal start of the vegetation.
- There are several versions for ridge shaping available for a perfect adaptation to different soil conditions.
- The optional four-wheel chassis ensures even weight distribution and can be combined with a variety of different ridge shaping options.
- The standard chassis with two wheels on the outside and a ridge shaping in front of the wheels is perfect for potato cultivation in beds and for a precise, central placement of the tubers on slopes.
- A Hydraulic steering axle and a large steering angle of up to 42° (chassis with two wheels) or 35° (chassis with four wheels) enable a high agility.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 4 planting elements, hydraulically driven
- Crop separator above planting belt
- 4 separate operated, hydraulically driven feeding belts
- Infinitely planting distance adjustment
- Hydraulically driven oscillator in the planting element
- Row width 75 cm
- Pulled furrow openers in parallelogram with feeler wheel 16.5 x 6.50 - 8 AS
- Covering unit
- Mechanical telescope drawbar incl. hydraulic jack stand
- Tractor attachment with drawbar eye or hitch
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 270/95 R44
- Tipping hopper capacity 3000 kg
- Hydraulic block
- Main electronic MDA
- VC 50 operator terminal to operate all hydraulic functions, w/o joystick box incl.:
- Miss indicator
- Hectare meter
- Field start / end function
- Potato counter via ultra sonic sensors
|Length with axle incl. 2 outer running wheels without / with front frame||6560 / 7300 mm|
|Length with gantry pivot axle incl. 4 running wheels without / with front frame||5640 / 6380 mm|
|Length with spraying track lever and axle incl. 2 outer running wheels without / with front frame||6560 / 7300 mm|
|Length with spraying track lever and gantry pivot axle incl. 4 running wheels without / with front frame||7030 / 7770 mm|
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||3300 / - mm|
|Height in transport position||3200 mm|
|Filling height tipping hopper flat||2230 mm|
|Support length with axle incl. 2 outer running wheels without / with front frame||6560 / 7300 mm|
|Support length with gantry pivot axle incl. 4 running wheels without / with front frame||5030 / 5770 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear side||1300 mm|
|Track width||3000 mm|
|Track width adjustable up to||3660 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||4000 kg|
|Number of rows||4|
|Row width||75 - 91,4 cm|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Low hitch ball bearing (K 80)||x|
|Tipping hopper capacity||3000 kg|
|Capacity at row width 90 cm||3500 kg|
|Wheels (option 1)||2x 270/95 R44|
|Wheels (option 2)||4x 280/85 R28|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 km/h|
|Without shaping board (min.)||60 kW|
|With shaping board (min.)||90 kW|
|Oil flow||50 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||2|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|