scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Belt planter | GB 330
3-row, 3 t hopper, planting more potatoes per square meter
The belt planter is the right choice to plant non calibrated seed potatoes, various sizes or longish varieties. Higher drive speed is possible with appropriate sizes as with a cup planter. The GB 330 is especially designed for 3-row planting into beds. Compared to the 2-row bed method, it is possible to plant more potatoes on the same area and to distribute them more evenly. The result is a more even growth of the tubers and thus an increased quota of marketable crops. Fertiliser box, chemicals equipment and GRIMME Flow-Board are available as an option.
Planting in beds
Flow-Board for even covering of the planted tubers
Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions
Barrel system for liquid tuber dressing and furrow treatment as well as a fertilizer spreader for under-root fertilisation.
High degree of agility and manoeuvrability
Steerable wheels offer advantages at the headlands and on slopes
Perfectly adapted for every tractor
For optimum adaptation to the tractor, the drawbar can be telescoped mechanically.
- 3-row planting into the bed for more marketable crops. more tubers per hectare are planted with the third row in the bed, thus realizes a better use of the available field and increased output per hectare. the third row also creates a different distance between the tubers thus ensures a more even growth and therefore more marketable crop compared to the traditional or quad system (two rows of potatoes in a ridge).
- Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions.
- Tubers per hectare or planting distance setting from the terminal
- Fewer seed potatoes are required with the automatic row shut off of the planting elements with Section Control.
- Planting element levelling of +/- 7° at slopes in drive direction, for a precise singling of seed potatoes
- Uniform growing through constant soil covering of the tubers via hydraulic depth control of the furrow opener and automatic shaping board steering.
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system enables a safe handling as well as a proper crop protection
- Granulated fertilising left and right of the tuber with the GRIMME fertiliser box
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
- Ideal for bed planting and an accurately centered tuber placing even at slopes in combination with the GRIMME Flow-Board
- Hydraulic steering axle for high agility and less drifting on slopes
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3 planting elements, hydraulically driven
- Crop separator above planting belt
- 3 separate operated, hydraulically driven feeding belts
- Infinitely planting distance adjustment
- Flow-Board (choice of ridge shape)
- Hydraulically driven oscillator in the planting element
- Row width 42 cm
- Mechanical telescope drawbar incl. hydraulic jack stand
- Tractor attachment with drawbar eye or hitch
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 12.4 - 24 AS
- Tipping hopper capacity 3000 kg
- Hydraulic block
- Main electronic MDA
- VC 50 operator terminal to operate all hydraulic functions, including:
- Miss indicator
- Hectare meter
- Field start / end function
- Potato counter via ultra sonic sensors
|Length without / with front frame||5960 / 6977 mm|
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||2290 / 2355 mm|
|Filling height||2466 mm|
|Support length without / with front frame||5382 / 6125 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear side||580 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3200 kg|
|Number of rows||3|
|Row width||42 cm|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Low hitch ball bearing (K 80)||x|
|Tipping hopper capacity||3000 kg|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Oil flow||50 l/min|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|