scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Belt planter | GB 330
3-row, 3 t hopper, planting more potatoes per square meter
The belt planter is the right choice to plant non calibrated seed potatoes, various sizes or longish varieties. Higher drive speed is possible with appropriate sizes as with a cup planter. The GB 330 is especially designed for 3-row planting into beds. Compared to other planting methods, a more uniform tuber growth is achieved due to optimised crop spacing within the bed. An increased quota of marketable yield is the result of an even growth of the tubers. The machine can be further upgraded with equipment such as a spreader for granulates, a fertiliser box, devices for liquid chemical treatment of the tubers and the GRIMME Flow Board.
Planting in beds
Flow-Board for even covering of the planted tubers
Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions
Barrel system for liquid tuber dressing and furrow treatment as well as a fertilizer spreader for under-root fertilisation.
High degree of agility and manoeuvrability
Steerable wheels offer advantages at the headlands and on slopes
Perfectly adapted for every tractor
For optimum adaptation to the tractor, the drawbar can be telescoped mechanically.
- The 3-row planting in a bed ensures more marketable crops. More tubers per hectare are planted with the third row in the bed, thus realizes a better use of the available field and increased output per hectare. the third row also creates a different distance between the tubers thus ensures a more even growth and therefore more marketable crop compared to the traditional or quad system (two rows of potatoes in a ridge).
- Working speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the tuber size and variety, planting distance and soil conditions.
- The tuber spacing resp. the number of tubers per hectare can be adjusted from the operator terminal.
- Less seed potatoes are required with the automatic row shut-off of all planting elements with Section Control.
- For a precise singling of seed potatoes on slopes, the planting element can be levelled +/- 7° in relation to driving direction.
- Uniform growing and emergence through constant soil covering of the tubers via coupling of the furrow opener with the Flow-Board for ridge shaping.
- The approved GRIMME tank system allows the application of liquid chemicals as well as of furrow treatments and supports the driver with several comfort functions.
- Efficient and resource-saving use of fertiliser through application directly when planting with the GRIMME fertiliser box.
- Simultaneous application of liquid chemicals and granulates for an optimal start of the vegetation.
- The GRIMME Flow-Board creates an accurately centered tuber placing in beds even at slopes.
- Steerable wheels on the potato planter minimise possible drifting on slopes so that the seed tubers are always placed in the centre of the row.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3 planting elements, hydraulically driven
- Crop separator above planting belt
- 3 separate operated, hydraulically driven feeding belts
- Infinitely planting distance adjustment
- Hydraulically driven oscillator in the planting element
- Row width 42 cm
- Mechanical telescope drawbar incl. hydraulic jack stand
- Tractor attachment with drawbar eye or hitch
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 12.4 - 24 AS
- Tipping hopper capacity 3000 kg
- Hydraulic block
- Main electronic MDA
- VC 50 operator terminal to operate all hydraulic functions, including:
- Miss indicator
- Hectare meter
- Field start / end function
- Potato counter via ultra sonic sensors
|Length without / with front frame||5960 / 6977 mm|
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||2290 / 2355 mm|
|Filling height||2466 mm|
|Support length without / with front frame||5382 / 6125 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear side||580 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3200 kg|
|Number of rows||3|
|Row width||42 cm|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Low hitch ball bearing (K 80)||x|
|Tipping hopper capacity||3000 kg|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Oil flow||50 l/min|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|