scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Belt planter | GB 215
2-row, 1.5 t hopper, for varying seed
The belt planter is the right choice to plant non calibrated seed potatoes, various sizes or longish varieties. Higher drive speed is possible with appropriate sizes as with a cup planter. The GB 215 is designed both for conventional planting and for planting into beds. Hydraulic steering and planting element levelling enable an accurate planting also on slopes. The machine can be equipped with the GRIMME Flow-Board for bed planting. This ensures a constant covering and planting depth and even covering of the crop for perfect growing.
Ridge shaping on light soils
For an improved water absorption on light soils, cage rollers can be used in combination with spring-loaded ridging bodies.
6 round belts, wide return belts with flights and auger ensure accurate arrangement of the seed crop
Six round belts, wide return belts with flights and auger ensure accurate arrangement of the seed crop.
For bed planting
GB 215 with Flow-Board for bed planting.
Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions
Combined plant protection
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow.
- The compact design of the carried machine provides a high manoeuvrability on the headland.
- Working speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the tuber size and variety, planting distance and soil conditions.
- The tuber spacing resp. the number of tubers per hectare can be adjusted from the operator terminal.
- Less seed potatoes are required with the automatic row shut-off of all planting elements with Section Control.
- For a precise singling of seed potatoes on slopes, the planting element can be levelled +/- 7° in relation to driving direction.
- Uniform growing and emergence through constant soil covering of the tubers via coupling of the furrow opener with the Flow-Board for ridge shaping.
- The approved GRIMME tank system allows the application of liquid chemicals as well as of furrow treatments and supports the driver with several comfort functions.
- Simultaneous application of liquid chemicals and granulates for an optimal start of the vegetation.
- There are several versions for ridge shaping available for a perfect adaptation to different soil conditions.
- The GRIMME Flow-Board creates an accurately centered tuber placing in beds even at slopes.
- Steerable wheels on the potato planter minimise possible drifting on slopes so that the seed tubers are always placed in the centre of the row.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 2 planting elements, hydraulically driven
- Crop separator above planting belt
- 2 separate operated, hydraulically driven feeding belts
- Infinitely planting distance adjustment
- Hydraulically driven oscillator in the planting element
- Row width 75 cm
- 1 twin-feeler wheel 16 x 6.50 - 8 AS for parallelogram
- Covering discs
- Three point linkage
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 7.5-20 AS
- Tipping hopper capacity 1500 kg
- Hydraulic block
- Main electronic MDA
- VC 50 operator terminal to operate all hydraulic functions, including:
- Miss indicator
- Hectare meter
- Field start / end function
- Potato counter via ultra sonic sensors
|Width at row width 75 cm||2400 mm|
|Width in transport position||2050 mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1970 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear side||450 mm|
|Number of rows||2|
|Row width||70 - 91,4 cm|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1500 kg|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Oil flow||50 l/min|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|