scroll and find out more...
Planting technology - Belt planter | GB 215
2-row, 1.5 t hopper, for varying seed
The belt planter is the right choice to plant non calibrated seed potatoes, various sizes or longish varieties. Higher drive speed is possible with appropriate sizes as with a cup planter. The GB 215 is designed for both, conventional planting and for planting in beds. Hydraulic steering and planting element levelling enable an accurate planting also on slopes. The machine can be equipped with the GRIMME Flow-Board for bed planting. This ensures a constant covering and planting depth and even covering of the crop for perfect growing.
Ridge shaping on light soils
For an improved water absorption on light soils, cage rollers can be used in combination with spring-loaded ridging bodies.
6 round belts, wide return belts with flights and auger ensure accurate arrangement of the seed crop
Six round belts, wide return belts with flights and auger ensure accurate arrangement of the seed crop.
For bed planting
GB 215 with Flow-Board for bed planting.
Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions
Combined plant protection
GRIMME tank system TS 410, authorized for liquid chemicals to be applied onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow.
- The compact design of the carried machine provides a high maneuverability on the headland
- Driving speed of up to 10 kmph realize a high output, depending on the crop size and variety, planting distance, machine equipment and soil conditions.
- Tubers per hectare or planting distance setting from the terminal
- Fewer seed potatoes are required with the automatic row shut off of the planting elements with Section Control.
- Operation via ISOBUS from the tractor terminal
- Planting element levelling of +/- 7° at slopes in drive direction, for a precise singling of seed potatoes
- Uniform growing through constant soil covering of the tubers via hydraulic depth control of the furrow opener and automatic shaping board steering
- The GRIMME nozzle system ensures a complete dressing of the tuber, and the GRIMME tank system, mounted at the tractor front, enable a safe handling and a proper crop protection
- Option to applicate micro granular directly into the furrow for an optimum growing start or for seed protection
- There are different versions available for ridge shaping: shaping board for a loose to firm ridge with a smooth surface or cage rollers for a more fine crumbled ridge structure
- Ideal for bed planting and an accurately centered tuber placing even at slopes in combination with the GRIMME Flow-Board
- Steering wheels available as an option for less drifting on slopes
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 2 planting elements, hydraulically driven
- Crop separator above planting belt
- 2 separate operated, hydraulically driven feeding belts
- Infinitely planting distance adjustment
- Hydraulically driven oscillator in the planting element
- Row width 75 cm
- 1 twin-feeler wheel 16 x 6.50 - 8 AS for parallelogram
- Covering discs
- Three point linkage
- Chassis with 2 running wheels
- Wheels 7.5-20 AS
- Tipping hopper capacity 1500 kg
- Hydraulic block
- Main electronic MDA
- VC 50 operator terminal to operate all hydraulic functions, including:
- Miss indicator
- Hectare meter
- Field start / end function
- Potato counter via ultra sonic sensors
|Width at 75 cm row width without / with front frame||2400 / - mm|
|Width in transport position||2050 mm|
|Filling height fixed hopper||1970 mm|
|Overlapping length at the rear side||450 mm|
|Number of rows||2|
|Row width||70 - 91,4 cm|
|Tipping hopper capacity||1500 kg|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Oil flow||50 l/min|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|