scroll and find out more...
Handling equipment - Store Loader | SL 716
Operating range up to 16 m, belt width 65 cm
The Store Loader SL 716 is now redesigned with a belt-width of 65 cm and an effective length of 16.1 m. It is the ideal choice for medium sized farms. The machine convinces with its convenient operation and high storage performance of potatoes, onions, carrots or grain. The large wheel overhang ensures maximum manoeuvrability which reduces the need to move the machine. Unique engineering details in this machine-class, concerning the chassis, the steering system and the infinitely variable belt drive (standard), enable a maximum effectiv conveying length, high output and high agility.
Trough-shaped belt and active side panels achieve gentle conveying
Optimum dragging effect via gentle crop handling and belt-saving flights on the conveyor belt
Comfortable operation via standard swivelling limit
Comfortable operation via control box GBX 820
The storage line evolves into an assembled unit
Flow Control connects all machines that belong to one storing line to each other. The entire line can be stopped by each machine without delay or automatically stops itself in case of trouble. The entire storage line can be started at the push of a button in a programmed start-up sequence from any terminal. In order to avoid blockages, the machines start from the final discharge point of the storage line back to the receiving hopper with a programmable time offset. The minimal manual control effort allows the entire line to be operated by a single person, thus reducing the need for additional manpower. In conjunction with the automatic speed control of the hopper floor, called Capacity Control, a uniform crop flow in the entire storing line can be ensured under all conditions.
- Foldable drawbar makes any dismantling unnecessary
- Trough-shaped belt and active side panels achieve gentle conveying
- Optimum dragging effect via crop- and belt-saving flights on the conveyor belt.
- Optimum crop flow due to infinitely variable belt speed
- "Non-slip" pulled belt drive
- Chain drive at both sides enables an equal telescope drive
- Gooseneck at head end ensures minimum transfer height
- Optimal adaption via infinitely speed adjustment
- Comfortable operation via standard swivelling limit
- Closed and strong frame construction ensures long lifetime
- Manoeuvrable and compact with maximum wheel overhang
- Large wheels for good moving even on an uneven storage floor
- Simple coupling and decoupling of the wheel drive via bolt lock.
- Easy operation via control box, type GBX 820.
- LED light as an option
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Foldable drawbar
- Large, trough-shaped conveyor belt with specific and well approved GRIMME profile of the flights.
- Ball-bearing steel support rollers, lifetime-lubricated and maintenance-free
- Pulled belt drive
- Chain drive at both sides
- Infinitely speed adjustment via manual control valve
- Gentle crop intake via rubber intake hopper
- Gooseneck at head end
- Infinitely adjustable wheel drive via manual control valve
- Free-wheel clutch for the drive of the wheels
- Limitation of the swivelling range by means of 2 optical sensors
- Electrical control box GBX 820
- Wheels 215/75 R17.5
5446-110 SL 716
|Width in transport position [I]||2450 mm|
|Transport length retraced [G]||9800 mm|
|Transport length extended [H]||16100 mm|
|Minimum reach [D]||5400 mm|
|Maximum reach [E]||11700 mm|
|Chassis length (F)||4400 mm|
|Belt width||650 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||4700 kg|
|Intake height||1100 mm|
|Height min. [B]||400 mm|
|Height max. [C]||7400 mm|
|Swivelling radius [J]||3700 mm|
|Power at belt speed 3 - 90 m/min (standard)||7,5 kW|
|Power at belt speed 3 - 120 m/min (option)||10 kW|