scroll and find out more...
Handling equipment - Store Loader | SL 700
Operating range up to 17.7 m, belt width 66 cm
The new SL 700 series of store loaders are equipped with a 66 cm wide and 16.5 m long conveyor belt. The store loader can be used to store potatoes, onions, red beet, celery and other bulk goods and is the right choice for medium-sized farms. Compared to the previous model, the conveying capacity has been further increased by the new trough shape of the belt. High throughput rates can be combined with optimum crop protection and user-friendly operation. The SL 700 is the first store loader in its class that can be equipped with the optional GRIMME Quantum infeed conveyor. This means that a maximum conveying length of 17.7 m can be realised. The Quantum feeding conveyor ensures a constantly low drop height, regardless of the swivel angle of the store loader, which can be up to 180°. Due to the optimised crop flow provided by the Quantum principle, the storage capacity can be further increased. With the new warehouse fillers, three new store filling functions are available. The new store hall filling functions offer a wide range of features, starting with a pure automatic swivelling between two freely positionable limiting tables, up to an automatic filling of a complete section of the store hall. The "Flow Control" line control is available for store loaders as well as for other GRIMME handling equipment, through which the user can switch the entire storing line on and off. The most important machine functions of the store loader can be controlled via the optional radio remote control.
Highest conveying capacity and crop protection
The trough-shaped belt with the proven GRIMME profile of flights enables highest conveying capacities and particularly gentle storage, thanks to the so-called "walking side walls" (without differential speed to the frame of the conveyor).
Optimum conveying effect
Crop- and belt-protecting flights on the conveyor belt.
Quantum principle: Increased throughput capacity and extended transport length
Optimised crop flow as well as improved crop protection due to constantly low infeed height onto the "Quantum-conveyor", independent of the swivel angle of the store loader.
Operation is via the GRIMME GBX 820 control box and can be supplemented with a remote control.
StoreMatic-PRO, in combination with the ISOBUS operator terminal, type CCI 800, offers for the first time the possibility to store and recall different potato stores, crops and related settings.
Automatic store hall filling functions
Depending on the customer's requirements, three different levels of StoreMatic are available. As standard the swiveling takes place between two freely positionable limiting tables that are detected by sensors on the chassis.
- With the new filling functions, called StoreMatic, three levels of automatic operation are available for different customer requirements. StoreMatic starts with a pure automatic swivelling between two freely positionable limiting tables, up to an automatic filling of a complete section of the store hall.
- Foldable drawbar makes any dismantling unnecessary
- Highest throughput rates paired with high crop protection due to the trough-shaped belt and active side panels.
- Optimum dragging effect via crop- and belt-saving flights on the conveyor belt.
- Slipﬀree, pulled belt drive
- Optimum crop flow due to infinitely variable belt speed
- Chain drive at both sides enables an equal telescope drive.
- Gooseneck at head end ensures minimum transfer height
- The infinitely variable swivel speed ensures optimum adaptation an filling of the store house.
- Closed and strong frame construction ensures long lifetime
- Manoeuvrable and compact with maximum wheel overhang
- Large wheels for good moving even on an uneven storage floor
- Simple coupling and decoupling of the wheel drive via bolt lock.
- LED light as an option
- Rubberised filling funnel for reliable and gentle crop feed.
- Easy operation via control box, type GBX 820.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Foldable drawbar
- Gentle crop intake via rubber intake hopper
- Trough-shaped conveyor belt with actively running side panels
- Soft rubber conveyor belt with the well-known GRIMME flight shape.
- Infinitely variable belt speed
- Ball-bearing steel support rollers, lifetime-lubricated and maintenance-free
- Pulled belt drive
- Gooseneck at head end
- Infinitely variable swivel speed
- Hydraulic single wheel drive
- Hydraulic adjustment to change from transport- to swivelling position
- StoreMatic-BASIC: Swiveling takes place between two freely positionable limiting tables that are detected by sensors on the chassis.
- Ball bearing mounted "potato broaches" fitted to the drive wheels
- Electrical control box GBX 820
- Wheels 235/75 R17.5
5410-010 SL 716
|Width in transport position [I]||2660 mm|
|Transport length retraced [G]||9740 mm|
|Transport length extended [H]||16470 mm|
|Minimum reach [D]||5270 mm|
|Maximum reach [E]||12000 mm|
|Chassis length (F)||4470 mm|
|Belt width||660 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||4900 kg|
|Intake height||1100 mm|
|Height min. [B]||300 mm|
|Height max. [C]||7180 mm|