scroll and find out more...
Handling equipment - Receiving hopper | PowerCombi
Process up to 100 tons crop per hour with a maximum separation accuracy
With the launch of the PowerCombi, it is possible to use a receiving hopper with three highly efficient separation mechanisms to not only increase separation accuracy, but also to increase capacity up to 100 tonnes per hour. Up to 25% more efficient than the common systems. The first separator is comprised of adjustable rollers made out of highly durable polyurethan, which helps to separate loose soil, breaks up lumps of soil as well as separating smaller potatoes. The second separator is made of two specially designed rotating rollers, to aid further with separating smaller potatoes from the main crop. Oversized potatoes and other remaining impurities then pass through to the third separating device. An optical high performance separator, called FPS (Field Potato Sorter), developed and built by the specialist company TOMRA. Clods, stones and foreign material are sorted out by means of ejection fingers. Due to the high and exact separation, operating at up to 98% efficiency, far less staff are required to check for waste/bad crop and therefore this allows for considerably lower labour costs. The PowerCombi can easily be operated by a sole person.
Gentle soil cleaning and pre-grading
Mechanical separation of loose soil, breaking up lumps of soil as well as pre-grading of smaller potatoes and cluds by use of GRIMME spiral rollers, made of polyurethane.
Gently separation of small potatoes from other trash
Two clod separators (CLS II) are separating small potatoes in a very gentle way
from other trash
The optical high performance separator, called TOMRA FPS (Field Potato Sorter)
Clods, stones and foreign material are sorted out by means of ejection fingers.
Consistently high and precise separation performance of up to 98 %.
Far less staff are required to check for waste products and therefore this allows for considerably lower labour costs.
Video: PowerCombi - Efficient and powerful storage
- Precise separation performance of up to 98 %
- Throughput up to 100 tons per hour
- Conveniently operated by one person, thus labour costs can be significantly reduced
- Gentle intake due to soft bags
- Excellent emptying due to deep bags with active sealing
- Durable due to exterior rollers of the hopper floor chain
- Optimum crop flow due to infinitely variable hopper floor speed
- Bend at hopper top ensures an even crop flow
- Gentle crop discharge from the hopper floor onto the spiral coils
- Gentle soil cleaning and pre-grading with PU spiral coils
- Optimum separation and quick adaption via infinitely speed, levelling and distance adjustment of the PU-coils
- Ergonomically designed control platform
- Maintenance free direct drives
- Comfortable operation via VC 50 operator terminal
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Hopper RH 24-80
- Hopper floor with horizontal head end at top
- Height adjustable spring mounted collision protection
- Deep and soft bags
- Active pocket sealing
- Robust hopper floor chains supported on external bearings
- Infinitely adjustable hopper floor speed
- Hydraulically operated distance and levelling adjustment
- Infinitely speed adjustment of the PU spiral coils
- Difference speed setting of the PU spiral coils
- Adjustment Control for the spiral roller packages, CCF, made of polyurethane
- Two step roller separation unit, CLS II
- Optoelectronic separator, called TOMRA FPS (Field Potato Sorter)
- Working platform
- screw compressor
- Operation via operator terminal VC 50
|Intake height (min.)||1030 mm|
|Intake height (max.)||1370 mm|
|Intake width||3000 mm|
|Intake width XXL version (option)||3400 mm|
|Hopper floor width||2400 mm|
|Hopper floor length||8000 mm|
|Hopper floor speed||0,5 - 4 m/min|
|Capacity XXL version (option)||28 m³|
|Soil cleaning / pre-grading|
|Number of coils||13 + 6 + 4|
|Service||15 + 15 + 15 kW|