scroll and find out more...
Harvest preparation - Haulm topper | KSA 75-2
2-row, row width from 75 to 90 cm, incl. cross conveyor
High-performance harvesting methods with 2-row elevator harvesters are of particular importance in many regions. Especially for these centre trailed harvesters GRIMME offers the KSA 75-2, as a perfectly matching 2-row haulm topper with lateral haulm discharge. The potato haulm is mechanically crushed with a large flail shaft and conveyed to the side of the ridges. The lateral discharge of the haulm significantly reduces the risk of blockages at the intake unit and increases the machine capacity accordingly. This applies in particular to modern potato varieties, which have an enormous amount of high, strong haulm to improve assimilation for an increased yield. A further advantage is the reduced load on the separation devices, which minimises harvest losses and increases separation quality.
Uniform power transmission
The 4-fold V-belt drive ensures an even transmission of the required torque.
Single drive with free wheel
The freewheel in the drive train reduces the load on the PTO shaft and the drive shafts when disengaging at the headlands.
Trouble-free, clean ridge intake
The haulm cross conveyor conveys the haulm and weed to the side and thus ensures even better harvest results.
The support wheels are equipped with a spindle for stepless height adjustment. n addition, pendular support wheels can be selected, which allow steering movements.
Cleaning made easy
Two large cleaning flaps allow an easy cleaning of the inside.
- Drive designed for high haulm amounts or high driving speed
- Large diameter flail shaft ensure a good suction and flailing quality on and between the rows
- Easy conversion between front and rear mounting without extra parts
- For an optimum result diverse flail settings are available for various conditions.
- Optimum depth control via infinitely adjustable support wheels and via tractor lifting
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3-point linkage for front or rear mounting
- Heavy duty V-belt drive (4 times)
- Heavy duty gearbox to give up to 1300 rpm rotor speed at 540, 750 or 1000 rpm PTO shaft drive.
- Number of flails: 46 pieces
- Haulm discharge via cross conveyor
- Single driven flail shaft with free wheel
- 2 support wheels fixed or swivel (option)
|Length in transport position||2400 mm|
|Width in transport position||2750 mm|
|Height in transport position||1300 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||950 kg|
|Row width||75 / 90 cm|
|Number of rows||2|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 750 / 1000 rpm|
|Flails / scalper unit|
|Number of flails||46|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Support wheels||175 R14|
|Support wheels track width adjustable up to||2000 mm|
|Engine power (min.)||37 kW|