scroll and find out more...
Harvest preparation - Haulm topper | KSA 75-2
2-row, row width up to 90 cm, incl. cross conveyor
The typical use of the KSA 75-2 is in front of a two row trailed harvester. The topper in the tractor front discharge the chopped haulm to the side so it will not run through the following harvester. Thus realizes a higher output and better harvesting result.
Uniform power transmission
The 4-fold V-belt drive ensures an even transmission of the required torque.
Single drive with free wheel
The freewheel in the drive train reduces the load on the PTO shaft and the drive shafts when disengaging at the headlands.
Trouble-free, clean ridge intake
The haulm cross conveyor conveys the haulm and weed to the side and thus ensures even better harvest results.
The support wheels are equipped with a spindle for stepless height adjustment. n addition, pendular support wheels can be selected, which allow steering movements.
Cleaning made easy
Two large cleaning flaps allow an easy cleaning of the inside.
- Drive designed for high haulm amounts or high driving speed
- Large diameter flail shaft ensure a good suction and flailing quality on and between the rows
- Easy conversion between front and rear mounting without extra parts
- For an optimum result diverse flail settings are available for various conditions
- Optimum depth control via infinitely adjustable support wheels and via tractor lifting
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3-point linkage for front or rear mounting
- Heavy duty V-belt drive (4 times)
- Heavy duty gearbox to give 1300 rpm rotor speed at 540, 750 or 1000 rpm PTO shaft drive
- Number of flails: 46 pieces
- Haulm discharge via cross conveyor
- Single driven flail shaft with free wheel
- 2 support wheels fixed or swivel (option)
|Width in transport position||2750 mm|
|Support wheels track width adjustable up to||2000 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||950 kg|
|Number of rows||2|
|Row width||75 / 90 cm|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 750 / 1000 rpm|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Support wheels||175 R14|
|Engine power (min.)||37 kW|