scroll and find out more...
Harvest preparation - Haulm topper | KS 75-2
2-row, row width up to 90 cm
Haulm topping before the harvest gives various advantages. As alternative to the chemical haulm destruction a mechanical one is possible a few weeks before the harvest starts. The haulm topping also enables an equal crop maturing and set skins. Another advantage is the harvest without deviner web or within heavy haulm conditions an increased output and better harvesting result.
Uniform power transmission
The 4-fold V-belt drive ensures an even transmission of the required torque.
Single drive with free wheel
The freewheel in the drive train reduces the load on the PTO shaft and the drive shafts when disengaging at the headlands.
Cleaning made easy
Two large cleaning flaps allow an easy cleaning of the inside.
The support wheels are equipped with a spindle for stepless height adjustment. n addition, pendular support wheels can be selected, which allow steering movements.
- Drive designed for high haulm amounts or high driving speed
- Large diameter flail shaft ensure a good suction and flailing quality on and between the rows
- Easy conversion between front and rear mounting without extra parts
- For an optimum result diverse flail settings are available for various conditions
- Deflector plates ensure exact haulm discharge between the rows
- Optimum depth control via infinitely adjustable support wheels and via tractor lifting
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3-point linkage for front or rear mounting
- Heavy duty V-belt drive (4 times)
- Heavy duty gearbox to give 1300 rpm rotor speed at 540, 750 or 1000 rpm PTO shaft drive
- Number of flails: 46 pieces
- Haulm discharge between the rows or to wheelings
- Single driven flail shaft with free wheel
- 2 support wheels fixed or swivel (option)
|Support wheels track width adjustable up to||2000 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||700 kg|
|Number of rows||2|
|Row width||75 / 90 cm|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 750 / 1000 rpm|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Support wheels||175 R14|
|Engine power (min.)||35 kW|