scroll and find out more...
Harvest preparation - Haulm topper | KS 3600
4-row for row width 90 cm
Haulm topping before the harvest gives various advantages. As alternative to the chemical haulm destruction a mechanical one is possible a few weeks before the harvest starts. The haulm topping also enables an equal crop maturing and set skins. Another advantage is the harvest without deviner web or within heavy haulm conditions an increased output and better harvesting result.
Uniform power transmission
The 4-fold V-belt drive ensures an even transmission of the required torque.
Precise haulm discharge
Deflector plates ensure an exact haulm discharge between the ridges
Ideal force distribution to the flail shaft
The double sided drive of the strong gearbox ensures smooth running and relief of the material.
The support wheels are equipped with a spindle for stepless height adjustment. n addition, pendular support wheels can be selected, which allow steering movements.
- Drive designed for high haulm amounts or high driving speed
- Large diameter flail shaft ensure a good suction and flailing quality on and between the rows
- For an optimum result diverse flail settings are available for various conditions
- Deflector plates ensure exact haulm discharge between the rows
- Optimum depth control via infinitely adjustable support wheels and via tractor lifting
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 3-point linkage for front or rear mounting
- Heavy duty V-belt drive (4 times)
- Heavy duty gearbox to give 1350 rpm rotor speed at 540, 750 or 1000 rpm PTO shaft drive
- Twin drive
- Twin driven flail shaft with free wheel
- Number of flails: 92 pieces
- Haulm discharge between the rows or to wheelings
- 2 support wheels fixed or swivel (option)
|Length in transport position||5600 mm|
|Width in transport position||1800 mm|
|Height in transport position||1200 mm|
|Support wheels track width adjustable up to||3600 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1150 kg|
|Number of rows||4|
|Row width||85 / 90 cm|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 750 / 1000 rpm|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Support wheels||175 R14|
|Engine power (min.)||55 kW|