scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - ROOTSTER | ROOTSTER 604
6-row, 4 t bunker, trailed overloading harvester
Simple and robust, this was the formula for the development of the trailed beet harvester ROOTSTER with 4 t overloading bunker, which can also be used for harvesting chicory and celeriac. A significant advantage of the trailed harvesting technology is its simple operation and service-friendly design. Use of the ROOTSTER as 1-phase system by using the FT 300 or FM 300 or the 2-phase system by using the BM 300. Machine setting to 45 or 50 cm row width.
Exact adjustment of the digging depth
With the hydraulically articulated drawbar, the digging can be adapted precisely to the conditions and thus ensures optimum harvesting results.
Gentle digging without fractures of the root tips
The hydraulically driven Oppel wheel lifts the crop out of the ground in an extremely gentle way and with minimal earth build-up.
The ROOTSTER is equipped with a 6 m³ overloading bunker. Thus there is enough buffer volume available for changing the transporting vehicles.
The cranked design of the tines of the cleaning turbines ensures a maximum cleaning under all conditions.
- Efficient and economic alternative for harvesting of beet, chicory and celeriac.
- High operating comfort
- Application in 1- and 2-phase harvesting process
- Extraordinary maintenance friendly
- Large volume buffer bunker of 6 m³ for non-stop use
- Low investment
- Possibility to determine the best date of harvesting on your own, independently from larger contractors resp. harvest-communities.
- All 1- and 2-phase systems can be pulled by tractors, which are available on the farm
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Row distance
- Choice between 45, 48 or 50 cm, respectively 18" or 20"
- drawbar incl. hydr. drawbar steering
- drawbar eye or hitch (ball bearing hitch - K 80 as an option)
- Digging unit
- Oppel wheels, hydraulically driven
- Depth control:
- lifting cylinder with spindle adjustable end stop
- 1st unit: Cross roller table with one plain roller plus 4 axial rollers, 2 merging rollers
- 2nd unit: 3 turbines (1700 / 1350 / 1350 mm), manual guide bars adjustment
- 6 m³ / 4 t capacity
- filling via ring elevator with bunker filling elevator
- unloading via 1000 mm wide main web, hydraulic swivelling
- gantry axle incl. hydraulic axle steering
- 600/55-26.5 wheels
- Electro-hydraulic operation from driver's cab
- Operation via touchscreen terminal VC 50 and joystick box GBX 860
- PTO shaft 1000 rpm, Walterscheid wide angle joint drive shaft
- Required tractor power:
- From 136 kW (185 HP)
|Empty weight (with hydraulic Oppel wheels)||9100 kg|
|Bearing load||2100 kg|
|Axle load||7000 kg|
|Number of rows||6|
|Row width||45 / 50 cm|
|Row width||18 / 20 "|
|Drawbar eye below||x|
|Low hitch ball bearing (K 80)||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|1st cleaning unit (B x L)||2850 x 1000 mm x mm|
|Diameter 1st turbine||1700 mm|
|Diameter 2nd and 3rd turbine||1350 mm|
|1st cleaning unit area||2,85 m²|
|2nd cleaning unit - turbines area||2,1 m²|
|Bunker filling elevator area||2,85 m²|
|1st cleaning turbine pitch||70 mm|
|2nd and 3rd cleaning turbine pitch||67 mm|
|Bunker filling web pitch||50 mm|
|Ring elevator width||900 mm|
|Unloading web width||1000 mm|
|Transfer height||4000 mm|
|Soil cleaning / pre-grading|
|Number of coils||5|
|Number of support wheels||2 x 2|
|Rear||+/- 13 °|
|Engine power (min.)||136 kW|
|Oil flow||55 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|