scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - FT - series | FT 300
6-row, front attachment, accurate scalping, patented Inline system
The 6-row Inline front topper FT 300 with its patented leaf discharge, reliably avoids irritating blocking in the scalper area. The machine has been developed for the 1-phase system in combination with the ROOTSTER 604. The chopped leaves are put down on the ground rear of the scalper unit. In addition, this system ensures an optimum distribution of the chopped leaf mass, thus providing the best conditions for a reduced soil cultivation. Flexible row width adjustment from 45 to 50 cm of the FT 300
The combination of the chopper- and scalper unit as well as the so-called Inline leaf-deposit system prevents blockages in the area of the scalper.
- Reliable avoiding of blockages at the scalper unit
- The system ensures an optimum distribution of the chopped leaf mass
- Parallelogram-guided scalpers with automatic cutting height adjustment ensure blockage free and clean cutting of the leaves
- Reduced wearing parts due to the robust design as with traditional systems with side discharge
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Selectable row width of 45 to 50 cm, resp. 18 to 20 inch
- Front attachment by three-point linkage
- Flail shaft with steel flails
- Parallel guided scalper unit, with automatic cutting thickness
- The so-called "Inline" system enables the shredded leaves to be deposited between the rows
- The working depth is adjusted by means of two mechanically, height adjustable feeler wheels, which can be folded in for road transport.
- 2 wheels, dimension 4.50-16
- Power transmission via PTO shaft 1000 rpm.
|Length in transport position||1900 mm|
|Length in operating position||2300 - 2600 mm|
|Channel width||2930 mm|
|Height in transport position||1500 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1200 kg|
|Row width||45 / 50 cm|
|Row width||18 / 20 "|
|Number of rows||6|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Flails / scalper unit|
|Wide shredder||2873 mm|
|Shredder diameter||540 mm|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Engine power (recommended w/o hydr. drive)||90 kW|