scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - FM Serie | FM 300
6-row, front attachment, gentle defoliating of the beet head
The 6-row Inline front mulcher FM has been developed for the 1-phase process in combination with the ROOTSTER 604. A counter rotating multi shaft and cleaning shaft rotating in driving direction very gentle defoliate the beet. The result are beet heads without any leaves and this achieves up to 10 % higher volume yields then with the conventional scalping method. Machine setting to 45 or 50 cm row width.
Gentle defoliating of the beet head via multi and cleaning shaft without scalper unit
- Very gentle beet defoliating
- Optimum set speed of the multi and cleaning shaft realise clean defoliating
- Up to 10 % more material yield per hectare compared to the usual procedures with the flail topper and scalper.
- non-scalped beet enable better long-term storing
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Row width:
- FM 270: 45 cm / 18"
- FM 300: 50 cm / 20"
- three point linkage front attachment, adaption to tractor lifting height possible
- 1st multi-shaft:
- steel flails combination between the rows and a combination of steel and rubber flails over the beet row
- 2nd cleaning shaft:
- rubber flails over the rows
- Leaf deposit:
- Inline system
- Depth adjustment:
- 2 feeler wheels (tool-free manual height adjustment, foldable for road transport)
- hydraulic height adjustment for feeler wheels as an option
- 2 x 4.50 - 16
- Leaf feeler:
- optical steering add (option)
- PTO shaft 1000 rpm
- wide angle joint drive shaft as an option
- required tractor power:
- from 60 KW (82 HP)
|Channel width||2930 mm|
|Height in transport position||1500 mm|
|Wide shredder||2800 mm|
|Shredder diameter||500 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1420 kg|
|Number of rows||6|
|Row width||45 / 50 cm|
|Row width||18 / 20 "|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Number of support wheels||2|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Engine power (recommended w/o hydr. drive)||90 kW|