scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - BM - series | BM 300
6-row, efficient, maintenance friendly
The defoliator type BM 300 is a six-row trailed defoliator equipped with a steel flail shaft and two cleaning shafts. The machine is mainly used in a so-called two-phase harvesting process for beets, chicory roots and celeriac. The leaf is chopped at full width of the machine and deposited Inline between the (beet) rows. Row widths between 45 cm and 50 cm resp. 18" and 20" available for the BM 300.
The steel flail shaft and the two counter-rotating cleaning shafts ensure a perfectly defoliated crop.
Simple and effective:
Low maintenance drive of the shafts, using v-belts on the r/h and l/h-side of the machine.
- Clean chopped leaves are the basic for a good start into the harvest.
- Clean removing of weed between the rows
- Reliable defoliating via one steel flail shaft and two counter rotating cleaning shafts
- Avoids blockages in the harvester and give clean harvested crop
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Row width:
- 45 cm to 50 cm or 18" to 20“
- drawbar with mechanical drawbar adjustment
- Ball bearing hitch - K 80 and hydraulic drawbar adjustment as an option
- Flail shaft:
- Full width flail shaft with spiral arranged steel flails
- 1st and 2nd cleaning shaft:
- hard napped rubber flails over the beet rows, manually adjustable to the required row width
- Depth adjustment:
- front lifting cylinder with spindle adjustable end stop
- Rear spindle adjustable guiding wheels
- 4 x 5.50 - 16
- 4 x 7.50-20 TR15 AS (option)
- PTO shaft 1000 rpm
- Wide angle joint drive shaft as an option
- 1 hydraulic control box
- Required tractor power:
- from 60 KW (82 HP)
|Channel width||2930 mm|
|Wide shredder||2855 mm|
|Shredder diameter||690 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||2600 kg|
|Bearing load||1100 kg|
|Number of rows||6|
|Row width||45 - 50 cm|
|Row width||18 - 20 "|
|Drawbar eye below||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Engine power (recommended w/o hydr. drive)||90 kW|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|