scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 1-row | SE 75-55
Off-set trailed, 1-row, 5.5 t large bunker, for the professional grower
The powerful single-row trailed bunker harvester, type SE 75-55, convinces with its simple operation, effective haulm separation and its 5.5 t bunker. With a large selection of three different types of separators, the GRIMME SE 75-55 does not only separate the crop from its haulm, but also from stones and clods. The crop is transported to the large bunker via the wide picking table, which can be used by up to six picking people. The machine is optionally available with Clean Control, a software tool which centrally controls the adjustments of the separating devices, and with Speedtronic, an automatic speed control for integrated webs and belts. These assistance systems ensure significantly better crop protection while at the same time relieving the driver.
Increased separating effect
The separator type "UB" is also available as a four-row finger scraper web, with a width of 900 mm for higher separation performance on cloddy soils.
Soils with high content of stones
The separator type "SB" is also available as a six-row, 900 mm wide brush web for higher separation performance on stony soils.
Two-phased harvest process
The machine can be equipped with a windrow intake for the delayed, discontinuous ("two-phases") harvesting process. The hydraulic depth adjustment and an infinitely variable speed of the brushes of the windrow-intake ensure a minimum of soil intake.
Ideal crop transfer
A hydraulic bunker head lowering system is available for increased crop protection. This reduces the drop height of the crop by up to 80 cm and is therefore ideal for the use of transport vehicles with high side walls.
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Active running side bars at the second main web for crop transfer without friction at the side walls
- Gentle handling into the bunker, resulting from low drop height
- Soft bunker floor, pockets in the bunker cloth ensure a very good dragging effect
- Gentle handling of the crop at bunker emptying, crop chute available as an option for direct box filling and addtional gentle crop handling
- High acreage performance and separating effect
- Short first main web for an effective sieving, simple to be changed
- Haulm separation with wide deviner web, separation from the tubers over the whole length of the deviner web, minimum drop height
- 1st separator: Hedgehog web with double roller scraper to separate soil and fine haulm
- Infinitely adjustable finger web, for an optimum setting of the trash separation.
- Bunker filling optimization to increase the bunker capacity.
- Small potatoes (triples / undersized tubers) can be separated from the crop stream at an early stage of picking by use of pre-cleaning rollers.
- Offset trailed machine: Tractors with wide wheels ensure an increased traction
- 50 kmph for road travelling
- Perfectly comfortable
- Digital operator terminal incl. colour display, touch-screen function and digital machine diagnostics realize a high operator comfort
- Video system for improved monitoring of the main webs and separators, to enable an optimum machine operation
- Easy to pull intake
- Due to the maintenance-free drive for the second main web and the deviner web, wear is minimized.
- Hydraulically driven picking web is mounted in a nearly horizontal position for ergonomical picking
- The potatoes can be inspected from all sides with the aid of a potato turning device (two rollers in picking table)
- To improve comfort of the picking staff a canopy is available
- Speedtronic: The load dependant and fully automatic speed control system for the separators and picking web relieves the driver from manual tasks and increases output.
- Visual Protect: Automatically switch-on of cameras, where a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so the driver can react faster and prevent the blockage
- The machine can be equipped with a windrow intake, exchangeable with quick-change system, for the delayed, discontinuous ("two-phases") harvesting process.
- Depending on the cultivation method (rows, beds, flat beds etc.), a wide range of different vegetables can also be harvested besides potatoes.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Drawbar hitch under the PTO shaft
- Hydraulic drawbar steering
- Hydraulic jack stand
- Hydraulic axle steering and hydraulic levelling
- Wheels 500/60-22.5
- Pressure-free return valve required from tractor
- LS connection
- Pulled intake unit with pulled, spring loaded disc coulters, intake width 580, 620 or 660 mm
- 2- or 3-piece share blade
- 2 haulm intake rollers, diameter 400 mm
- 1st main web 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch, web channel width 750 mm
- Manual driven rotary agitator in 1st main web
- 2nd main web 28, 32, 35 or 40 mm pitch
- Deviner web incl 6 scraper combs
- Mechanical drive of 1st and 2nd separator
- Mechanical height adjustment of the double roller scraper of the 1st separator by bowden cable
- Platforms on both sides of the picking web, including trash chute on the right and acoustic warning signal to the tractor driver
- Automatic picking web switch-off
- Final conveyor can be lowered hydraulically
- Bunker unloading height 4200 mm
- Bunker capacity with filling optimization: approx. 5500 kg
- Digital technique to control the machine, VC 50 operator terminal, including electrical speed adjustment of the picking web
- MOT certification (Germany), brakes and road lights
|Empty weight with basic configuration||5100 kg|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|1st main web width||750 mm|
|2nd main web width||750 mm|
|1st main web sieving area||1,69 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||2,01 m²|
|Deviner web width||850 mm|
|1st separator width||980 mm|
|2nd separator width||650 mm|
|Trash web width||360 mm|
|Unloading height||4200 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 - 50 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||60 kW|
|Oil flow||34 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||1200 kg|