scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 1-row | SE 75-20
Off-set trailed, 1-row, 2 t bunker, for small to medium sized fields
The compact bunker harvester, type GRIMME SE 75-20, was designed for small to medium structured areas. The highly visible off-set pulled intake unit from the driver seat and the easy handling of the machine are innovative advantages. The harvested crop is gently separated from the haulm by means of the "SE principle" and is conveyed to the subsequent separating device. The matching separators keep the drop steps as low as possible, so that the crop flow passes gently through the machine. Via the sorting table, where eventual trash can be sorted out by hand, the harvested crop reaches the 2-ton collection bunker.
Direct sacking / bagging of crop
In lieu of a bunker, a platform for direct crop bagging on the field is available.
The separator type "UB" is a double-row finger scraper web and offers best separation properties on clod-rich soils with low stone content.
The bunker outlet with integrated drop brake on the rolling floor bunker is used for the gentle filling of crates and transport vehicles. A hydraulic folding mechanism lifts the bunker outlet out of the crop flow and thus enables the filling of high transport vehicles at full width of the bunker.
Picking table with four integrated rollers for pre-grading
The picking table can be equipped with four pre-grading rollers which separate small potatoes (so-called triplets), small clods, stones and residues of haulm from the main crop stream.
Bunker with overloading elevator
Tubers with undersize are collected in a separate bunker and can be conveyed to a transport vehicle by a loading elevator.
Video: The potato harvester SE 75-20 at work
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Active running side bars at the second main web for crop transfer without friction at the side walls
- Gentle handling into the bunker, resulting from low drop height
- Soft bunker floor, pockets in the bunker cloth ensure a very good dragging effect
- Gentle handling of the crop at bunker emptying, crop chute available as an option for direct box filling and addtional gentle crop handling
- High acreage performance and separating effect
- Short first main web for an effective sieving, simple to be changed
- Haulm separation with wide deviner web, separation from the tubers over the whole length of the deviner web, minimum drop height
- 1st separator: Hedgehog web with double roller scraper to separate soil and fine haulm
- Infinitely adjustable finger web, for an optimum setting of the trash separation.
- Offset trailed machine: Tractors with wide wheels ensure an increased traction
- Perfectly comfortable
- Operator friendly analog operation
- Easy to pull intake
- Hydraulically driven picking web is mounted in a nearly horizontal position for ergonomical picking
- Video system for improved monitoring of the main webs and separators, to enable an optimum machine operation
- Choice between bunker or platform for direct bagging at the machine
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Drawbar eye above PTO shaft
- Hydraulic drawbar steering
- Drive shaft drive with friction clutch
- Drive shaft 1 3/8" with 6 grooves
- Wheels 12.5/80 - 18 AS
- Offset pulled intake section with pulled, spring loaded disc coulters, intake width 580 mm.
- 2- or 3-piece share blade
- 2 outer haulm feed in rollers DM 400 mm
- 1st main web 750 mm wide, 1400 mm long
- Second main web 750 mm wide, 1950 mm long
- Driven rotary agitator in 1st main web
- Deviner web (pitch between rods 210 mm)
- Mechanical drive of 1st and 2nd hedgehog web
- Picking table web with trash web, hydraulically adjustable
- Easy pick chute
- Platforms at both sides of the picking web
- final conveyor, rigid
- Unloading height 3300 mm
- Hopper capacity 2000 kg
- Warning system for tractor driver
- Pressure-free return valve required from tractor
- Without brakes
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3800 kg|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|1st main web width||750 mm|
|2nd main web width||750 mm|
|1st main web sieving area||1,05 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||1,46 m²|
|Deviner web width||850 mm|
|1st separator width||900 mm|
|2nd separator width||650 mm|
|Trash web width||280 mm|
|Unloading height||3300 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed||25 / 30 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||40 kW|
|Oil flow||34 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||1000 kg|