scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 2-row | SE 260
Off-set trailed, 2-row, 6 t bunker, for tractors from 110 HP
With the 2-row, off-set trailed SE 260 with 6 t bunker, GRIMME supplements its very successful SE 150-60 series and with that is able to enter the performance dimension of 2-row bunkers at an attractive price. The digging technology is based on a combination of the effective yet gently harvesting elements of the 2-row SE 150-60 and the optimized harvest flow of the 1-row SE 75-55. The machines compact design makes them highly manoeuvrable which offers many benefits especially at row ends. The weight of 9.2 tonnes and the wide tyres up to 800 / 45 - 30.5 ensures low ground compaction. The SE 260 is suited for tractors from 110 HP onwards.
The separator type "UB" is a four-row finger scraper web and offers best separation properties on clod-rich soils with low stone content.
For sandy conditions
The separator type "NB", consisting of a hedgehog web and a double scraper roller, is suitable for light soils with low content of trash.
Real nonstop digging
The patented unloading bunker with reversing bunker floor and a capacity of 5.5 t enables non-stop harvesting with maximum crop protection. Compared to a conventional bunker, the digging capacity can be increased by up to 30 %.
Ideal crop transfer
A hydraulic bunker head lowering system is available for increased crop protection. This reduces the drop height of the crop by up to 80 cm and is therefore ideal for the use of transport vehicles with high side walls.
Depending on the cultivation method (rows, beds, flat beds etc.), a wide range of different vegetables such as carrots, celery or red beet can also be harvested besides to potatoes.
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Gentle but high capacity harvesting
- Active running side bars at the second main web for crop transfer without friction at the side walls
- Soft bunker floor, pockets in the bunker cloth ensure a very good dragging effect
- Gentle handling of the crop at bunker emptying, crop chute available as an option for direct box filling and addtional gentle crop handling
- High acreage performance and separating effect
- Long first main web for effective sieving
- Haulm separation with wide deviner web, separation from the tubers over the whole length of the deviner web, minimum drop height
- 1st separator: Hedgehog web with triple scraper roller to separate soil and fine haulm
- Separator type UB: Hedgehog web with Infinitely adjustable finger web, optimum setting of the trash separation
- Separator type NB: Hedgehog web with double scraper roller to separate soil and fine haulm
- Bunker filling optimization to increase the bunker capacity.
- NonstopBunker: Increased performance by 20 % to 30 % due to a gentle, continuous overloading during digging process. The revolving bunker floor enables the use of the whole bunker volume
- Offset trailed machine: Tractors with wide wheels ensure an increased traction
- Narrow wheels of 340/85 R38 are able to minimize the risk of damaging ridges when new fields are opened to be harvested
- Perfectly comfortable
- Video system for improved monitoring of the main webs and separators, to enable an optimum machine operation
- Due to the maintenance-free drive for the second main web and the deviner web, wear is minimized.
- Speedtronic: The load dependant and fully automatic speed control system for the separators and picking web relieves the driver from manual tasks and increases output.
- Visual Protect: Automatically switch-on of cameras, where a critical situation has been noticed (risk of a separator blockage e.g.), so the driver can react faster and prevent the blockage
- Clean Control: For saving and "re-use" of specific harvest parameters
- The machine can be equipped with a windrow intake for the delayed, discontinuous ("two-phases") harvesting process.
- Depending on the cultivation method (rows, beds, flat beds etc.), a wide range of different vegetables can also be harvested besides potatoes.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Offset pulled intake section with pulled, spring loaded disc coulters
- Drawbar eye below or hitch coupling (under PTO shaft)
- Hydraulic drawbar steering
- Hydraulic jack stand
- Hydraulic axle steering
- Wheels 600/55-26.5
- 1st main web 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch (lock connection)
- 2nd main web 28, 32, 35, 40, or 45 mm pitch (lock connection)
- Manual adjustable triangular rollers (6 pieces)
- Deviner web (200 or 280 mm pitch)
- Self-hydraulic system to drive the separators
- Platforms at both sides of the picking web (option)
- Hydraulically driven picking web
- Lowering of the final conveyor
- Electro magnetic control valves, from tractor hydraulic supplied, for share lifting, drawbar steering, levelling, final elevator and moving floor bunker
- Bunker unloading height 4200 mm
- Hopper capacity 6000 kg
- 2-step motor for bunker emptying
- Warning system for tractor driver
- MOT certification (Germany), brakes and road lights
- Pressure-free return valve required from tractor
|Height (standard bunker)||3825 mm|
|Height (unloading bunker)||3990 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||9200 kg|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|1st main web width||1500 mm|
|2nd main web width||1700 mm|
|1st main web sieving area||4,8 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||3,5 m²|
|Deviner web width||1700 mm|
|1st separator width||1500 mm|
|2nd separator width||1300 mm|
|Trash web width||280 mm|
|Unloading height||4200 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||20 - 40 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||85 kW|
|Oil flow||60 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||2120 kg|