scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 1-row | KT-75
The KT-75 is a tractor mounted, single-row potato harvester, to use for the high value harvest, which needs a gentle handling. It is hydraulically driven by the tractors hydraulic system. It has a digging section and a selection table with space for 2-4 persons to sort and select the product, which is loaded directly into large boxes up to 750 kilo as standard. Different box systems can be chosing as optons. The harvesting section has a wide 75 cm intake, with two spring-loaded intake discs and haulm wheels and a floating diable roller as well as a forked share system. Haulm is removed by the spring-loaded haulm roller at the rear of the digging section and the machine is eqiupped with a shaker to separate the soil
- A unigue machine for high value crops such as early potatoes
- Gives a gentle harvest to maintain value in the crops
- Several options to adapt to different box systems
- Hydraulicly driven gives little maintanence and downtime
- Small turning radius
- Can be adapted to harvest onion and carrots/rootcrops with additional options.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Harvesting section with 750 mm wide digging web and
- Spring loaded disc coulter
- Floating diablo roller for potatoes
- Forked share system
- Spring loaded haulm roller for the green tops
- Adjustable shaker system with manual adjustments.
- Main section with.
- Wide sorting table (for 2-4 persons) split into a trash belt and a delivery section into the box.
|Number of rows||1|
|Intake width||750 mm|