scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 1-row | KT-175
The KT-175 is a single row, lightweight, mounted sieving harvester without bunker and without overloading elevator for gentle harvesting of potatoes and sensitive root crops.The machine is driven by the tractor's hydraulic and has a horizontal hedgehog web for the separation of stones and clods. The picking platform provides enough space for 2 to 4 persons. At the end of the picking table, the harvested crop is loaded directly into large boxes, with a total weight of up to 750 kg. The machine can be configured for different box systems (option). For intake of the crop, a diablo roller is used in combination with haulm feed-in rollers and finger shares. Sieving takes place on a 75 cm wide main web. In addition, a shaking unit is installed behind the main web to separate loose soil.The mounted machine, improves handling and manoeuvrability on the headland.
- A unique machine for high value crops such as early potatoes
- Gentle harvest with a smaller crew
- Several options to adapt to different box systems
- Hydraulicly driven gives little maintanence and downtime
- Small turning radius
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Harvesting section with 750 mm wide digging web and
- Spring loaded disc coulter
- Floating diablo roller for potatoes
- Forked share system
- Spring loaded haulm roller for the green tops
- Adjustable shaker system with manual adjustments.
- Main section with.
- A hedgehog belt to separate stones and clods.
- Hydraulic vibrating fingers
- Inspection table with two webs for separation of product and trash.
- Standing platform for 2-4 persons.
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1900 kg|
|Number of rows||1|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 rpm|
|1st main web sieving area||2,17 m²|
|Trash web width||190 mm|
|Intake width||750 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed||max 40 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||50 kW|
|Oil flow||25 l/min|