scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 3-row | GT 300
Centre trailed, 3-row, for varying harvest conditions
The centre trailed elevator harvester GT 300 harvests three rows in lieu of two with every pass. This simply means 50 % more performance. The operator has a clear view of the digging units and the large sieving areas due to the proven frame and drive design from the GT 170. The machine comes with the automatic depth control "TerraControl" as standard. A choice of various separators between MultiSep, Roller Separator and fine haulm elevator are available. Active side panels as well as the length and flexibility of the cart elevator ensure a smooth and gentle discharge of the crop even into deep trailers.
50 % higher performance
The machine is able to achieve an increased performance of up to 50 % per crossing, compared to a two-row elevator harvester.
Double MultiSep for changing harvest conditions
Twice as much MultiSep for twice as much power - adaptable to a wide range of conditions.
Separator for additional haulm separation
Using a fine haulm elevators, the separation of trash such as haulm fine weed and loose soil can be significantly increased. This separator shows its full potential especially in carrots.
Elevator with active side panels for gentle crop handling
The conveying pockets are closed on both sides by elastic rubber fingers. They enable gentle crop transport without friction. At the same time, the rubber fingers are so flexible that they can be used permanently and almost wear-free at all deflection points.
The cart elevator can be equipped with the perforated, high-strength, permanently elastic PU pockets, called OptiBag. The large-volume, net-like conveying pockets ensure an additional sieving of heavy soil during the overloading process of the crop.
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Gentle but high capacity harvesting
- High acreage performance and separating effect
- Extracting roller, extracting unit and fine haul elevator for haulm separation
- Versatile sieving helps: Rotary agitator and / or hydraulic rocker agitator
- Separator type is Roller Separator
- Double MultiSep separator, the “all-rounder“, even in heavy harvesting conditions
- The hydrostatic wheel drive provides additional tractive force. This is particularly useful in wet harvesting conditions and in combination with narrow tyres on the tractor.
- A second hydraulic cylinder for inclination allows the entire machine to be raised in a steeper position, and thus increases the sieving performance.
- Perfectly comfortable
- Digital operator terminal VC 50 incl. colour display, touch-screen function and digital machine diagnostics realize a high operator comfort
- TerraControl: Hydraulic ridge pressure relief and independent depth control
- Hydraulic main web drive for optimum adaption of the harvester, e.g. in combination with a front mounted haulm topper
- A large cart elevator (width of 1200 mm) is suitable for trailers with high sidewalls and deep unloading into the trailers. Equipped with so-called "active side panels" for low maintenance
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Drawbar eye DM 40mm or DM 50 mm
- Drive shaft 540 rpm with overrun clutch
- Hydraulic levelling
- Hydraulic axle steering
- Wheels 600/55-26.5
- Pulled crop intake unit with 6 pulled, spring loaded disc coulters, intake width 540 or 580 mm, 2- piece share
- 3 diablo rollers
- Outer haulm feed in rollers and centre retaining rubber
- Hydraulically driven, height adjustable rotary agitator and rocker agitator in 1st main web
- Extracting roller against 1st main web
- Row width 3 x 75 cm (standard)
- 1st main web: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- 2nd main web: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Powerful hydraulically driven cart elevator with long centre and head frame
- Electro-magnetic control valves, operated by tractor hydraulic, for lifting shares, levelling, axle steering, elevator centre frame, elevator head frame and elevator drive.
- Hydraulic brakes (country specific configuration)
|Empty weight with basic configuration||9500 kg|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|Sieving area intake web||3,48 m²|
|1st main web sieving area||7,5 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||2 m²|
|Transfer height||4000 mm|
|Transfer width||3500 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||115 kW|
|Oil flow||70 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||1800 kg|