scroll and find out more...
Harvesting Technology - 3-row | GT 300
Centre trailed, 3-row, for varying harvest conditions
Harvesting procedures with continuous overloading are particular efficient. The concept of frame and drives of the elevator harvester, type GT 300, are based on the centre trailed, well proven GT 170, offering the driver an unobstructed view of the digging units and main webs. Instead of the conventional two rows, this elevator harvester is designed to harvests three rows at a single pass - this means an increase in performance of up to 50%! The machine comes with the automatic depth control "TerraControl" as standard. Digging depth and diablo pressure remain constant at any time and with every soil contour – even individually per row! The straight crop flow, minimal drop steps and a wide range of different separators are the most important arguments for this harvester. The MultiSep and the double MultiSep are particularly variable and gentle to the crop - even under the most difficult conditions with low sieving ability of the soil. For haulm separation, the machine can be additionally equipped with a fine haulm elevator. The length and flexibility of the cart elevator ensure a smooth and gentle discharge of the crop even into deep trailers.
50 % higher performance
The machine is able to achieve an increased performance of up to 50 % per crossing, compared to a two-row elevator harvester.
Double MultiSep for changing harvest conditions
Twice as much MultiSep for twice as much power - adaptable to a wide range of conditions.
Separator for additional haulm separation
Using a fine haulm elevators, the separation of trash such as haulm fine weed and loose soil can be significantly increased. This separator shows its full potential especially in carrots.
Elevator with active side panels for gentle crop handling
The conveying pockets are closed on both sides by elastic rubber fingers. They enable gentle crop transport without friction. At the same time, the rubber fingers are so flexible that they can be used permanently and almost wear-free at all deflection points.
The cart elevator can be equipped with the perforated, high-strength, permanently elastic PU pockets, called OptiBag. The large-volume, net-like conveying pockets ensure an additional sieving of heavy soil during the overloading process of the crop.
- Crop protection
- Main webs with high-cam belt for optimum gentle crop handling
- Reduced drop heights throughout the machine for a gentle crop transfer
- Gentle but high capacity harvesting
- High acreage performance and separating effect
- Extracting roller, extracting unit and fine haul elevator for haulm separation
- Versatile sieving helps: Rotary agitator and / or hydraulic rocker agitator
- Separator type is Roller Separator
- Double MultiSep separator, the “all-rounder“, even in heavy harvesting conditions
- The hydrostatic wheel drive provides additional tractive force. This is particularly useful in wet harvesting conditions and in combination with narrow tyres on the tractor.
- A second hydraulic cylinder for inclination allows the entire machine to be raised in a steeper position, and thus increases the sieving performance.
- Perfectly comfortable
- Digital operator terminal VC 50 incl. colour display, touch-screen function and digital machine diagnostics realize a high operator comfort
- TerraControl: Hydraulic ridge pressure relief and independent depth control
- Hydraulic main web drive for optimum adaption of the harvester, e.g. in combination with a front mounted haulm topper
- A large cart elevator (width of 1200 mm) is suitable for trailers with high sidewalls and deep unloading into the trailers. Equipped with so-called "active side panels" for low maintenance
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Drawbar eye DM 40mm or DM 50 mm
- Drive shaft 540 rpm with overrun clutch
- Hydraulic levelling
- Hydraulic axle steering
- Wheels 600/55-26.5
- Offset pulled intake section with 6 pulled, spring loaded disc coulters. Intake width of 540 or 580 mm and 2- or 3-piece shares are available.
- 3 diablo rollers
- 2 outer haulm feed in rollers and centre retaining rubber
- Hydraulically driven, height adjustable rotary agitator and rocker agitator in 1st main web
- Extracting roller against 1st main web
- Row width 3 x 75 cm (standard)
- 1st main web: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- 2nd main web: 28, 32, 35, 40, 45 or 50 mm pitch
- Powerful hydraulically driven cart elevator
- Hydraulic brakes (country specific configuration)
|Empty weight with basic configuration||9500 kg|
|Drawbar eye / low hitch||x|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 / 1000 rpm|
|Sieving area intake web||3,48 m²|
|1st main web sieving area||7,5 m²|
|2nd main web sieving area||2 m²|
|Width of overloading elevator||1200 mm|
|Transfer height||4000 mm|
|Transfer width||3500 mm|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||25 km/h|
|Engine power (min.)||115 kW|
|Oil flow||70 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||1|
|Non-pressurized return flow||1|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||1800 kg|
MultiSep - Na gleby z dużą zawartością brył, gleby lekkie i ciężkie.pdf / 1.12 MB
De MultiSep - De reiniger voor kluitenrijke, lichte tot zware grond.pdf / 1.12 MB
MultiSep - Das Trenngerät für klutenreiche, leichte bis schwere Böden.pdf / 1.04 MB
MultiSep - Innovative separator designed for many soil conditions around the world..pdf / 1.12 MB