scroll and find out more...
Data systems - Data exchange | agrirouter
The web-based data exchange platform enables the exchange of data between machines and agricultural software from different manufacturers and suppliers.
The web-based data exchange platform called "agrirouter" enables the exchange of data between machines and agricultural software from different manufacturers and suppliers. For farmers and contractors with mixed machinery from different manufacturers this has not been possible so far. Following the link of my-agrirouter.com every farmer or contractor is able to create a free account and to set up his own individual system of machinery and agricultural software solutions.
Using the "agrirouter" you will never forget the USB stick again. Connect your operator terminal, type ISOBUS CCI 800 or CCI 1200, to the agrirouter data-hub for the transfer of application maps and tasks via Internet. The Internet connection can be conveniently provided with the WiFi adapter, type CCI W10. Using the feature "mobile hotspot" of your smartphone, an internet connection is also available on the field. This connection can also be used for the ISOBUS CCI operator terminal.
All GRIMME self-propelled harvesters (from year of construction 2017) as well as selected models of trailed harvesters including the EVO 280 and EVO 290 (from 2019) will be equipped with a telemetry unit as standard, which will transmit machinery data and GPS data to the myGRIMME customer portal on request and connect it conveniently with the agrirouter. Once the machine(s) are connected, the agrirouter allows the user to specify which machine and GPS data will be transmitted to different agricultural software such as a Farm Management Information System (FMIS).
Video: Data exchange with agrirouter.
Video: Potato harvest with live transmission of yield data (in German language).
- manufacturer-independent data exchange
- machines and agricultural software can be connected across manufacturers
- The agrirouter simplifies data exchange and thus agro-operational processes, reduces administrative effort and improves profitability.
- GRIMME machinery which is equipped with a telemetry unit, is able to transmit machinery data and GPS data to the myGRIMME customer portal on request and connect it conveniently with the agrirouter.
- The agrirouter does not store any data, it forwards it according to your specifications.
- The servers, which are used for any data transmission are located in Germany, are secured and are subject to German law.
- The hard- and software components are certified and regularly tested.