scroll and find out more...
Carrot technology - Mounted harvester | CM-100C
Single row, mounted, with box filling system
The CM-100C is a tractor mounted, single-row toplifter, with an integrated box filling system for direct loading in half ton boxes. It is a perfect match to start a mechanical and effective harvest of carrots, red beets, parsnips and other root crops. The machine is fully hydraulically driven and is therefore highly reliable and with low maintenance. The CM-100C comes with a long top-lifting belt for harvesting carrots, as well as the unique sprocket drive and the ASA-LIFT "supreme cutting system" for effective removal of carrot tops. A hydraulically driven, rotating root cleaner, which is mounted below the lifting belt, gently removes soil from the crop. This machine offers a wide range of options, allowing optimal adaptation to the specific requirements of the customer. Maximum size of boxes 120 x 120 x 120 cm.
- The compact design facilitates a high degree of manoeuvrability.
- The machine can be easily taken into operation and used.
- All settings on the machine can be carried out easily.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- The pick-up section is equipped with a 335 cm long toplifting unit. Pick-up belt, type PK5, with grooved profile surface, extended to the back over the knives.
- The hydraulic cylinder for height guidance of the pick-up belt is mounted on an intermediate axle mounting frame of the tractor.
- Share system with mechanical stone protection (shear pin), 150 mm share length.
- Mechanical driven belt cleaner, fitted behind the drive pulleys.
- Root cleaner, hydraulically driven, mounted in horizontal position.
- The support wheels of the machine can be adjusted to the track width.
- Picking table and box filling conveyor are 550 mm wide, with picking platform for 1 person and emergency switch within easy reach. Box filling conveyor, hydraulically adjustable from the cab.
- Web of picking table, pitch 28 mm, with covered bars.
|Empty weight with basic configuration||1880 kg|
|Number of rows||1|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||540 rpm|
|1st main web width||550 mm|
|Number of wheels||2|
|Engine power (min.)||50 kW|
|Oil flow||20 l/min|
|Required control valves (single acting)||0|
|Required control valves (double acting)||1|
|Permitted bearing load drawbar||1800 kg|