scroll and find out more...
Carrot technology - Mounted harvesting technology | CM-100C
1-row, carried, with box filler
The ASA-LIFT CM-100C is a 3-point mounted 1-row machine for harvesting carrots and other root crops. The machine is completely hydraulically driven and offers an effective harvesting of carrots, beets, parsnips and other root crops. The CM-100C has 335” long pick-up belts for lifting of crops, sprocket drive system and the unique ASA-LIFT cutter bar system for effectic topping of the root crops. The pick-up section comes with hydraulically rotating row cleaner under the pick-up belts. A wide range of optional equipment is available in order to optimize the machine for each grower.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Hydraulic fork for 1 box
- Platform for 1 person
- 550 mm wide sorting table
- Hydraulic powered torpedoes with Anti-dive for better intake
- Extra hydraulic motor for the knives
- Automatic depth control on pick-up
- Hydraulic cleaning roller
- Spring release for share system
- Manual rotating torpedoes with Anti-Dive protection.
|Number of rows||1|
|Number of wheels||2|