scroll and find out more...
Soil cultivation - Row dependent soil cultivation | GF 800
8-row, 75 cm, for large-volume, solid ridges
The rotary hiller GF intensively cultivates the soil while destroying annoying clods. The soil becomes loose and can be used for ridge forming and makes up the basis for a good growth. Furthermore, these rotary hillers can be converted to full width cultivators with a few manual adjustments prior to planting. The drive is designed for a tractor output up to 500 HP. Incl. a hydraulically foldable frame to keep the machine within the allowed transport width.
The required ridge pressure can be adjusted via springs according to the soil conditions.
Up to 500 hp
Most powerful rotary tiller in the market, using a heavy duty gear box for tractors of up to 500 HP.
Fast movement between fields
Safe road transport and quick change from field to field due to a fast hydraulic frame folding mechanism.
Variable volume of the ridges
Shaping board adjustable via turnbuckle to adjust for the required ridge size.
Across the full width
Soil cultivation on the full working width, for shredding clods and crop residues as well as for superficial tillage (e.g. stubble fields).
- Conventional ridge hilling
- full width tilling for an optimum seedbed preparation for potatoes or other vegetables
- drive shaft with cam shut down coupling has an low-wear overload protection also with many causes through stones or trash compared to the friction drive
- An increased rotor speed and higher number of tines ensure an intensive tillage on heavy and sticky soils
- ridge shaping in various sizes, optimum adaption to the cultivation conditions
- Eight loosening tines for increased ground loosening under the following ridges require less tractor power with full width tillage and enable a better root growing in the ground
- Two loosening tines loose the soil in the tractor track
- Even depth guidance also in changing conditions, via different support wheels in front of the rotary tiller
- Hydraulically foldable main frame for road transport and quick drive to the next field
- Reinforced gearbox for up to 500 HP tractor power
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Hydraulically foldable main frame for road transport and quick drive to the next field (transport width 3.00 m)
- Jack stand
- Row width 75 cm
- Rotor shaft designed to work as rotary hiller
- 124 tines, 50 x 12 mm each, with hard-wearing tips
- Spring loaded housing for less soil sticking
- Drive shaft, type Bondioli S0, 20 grooves
- Gearbox, 350 rpm, twin drive for max. 325 HP
- Side gearbox with spur gears in it´s own housing
- Three-point linkage Cat. 3
- 4 infinitely height adjustable support wheels for depth control
- Shaping board for bulbous ridges
- Shaping board pressure adjustment via springs
- Shaping board levelling adjustable via spindle
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3900 kg|
|Working width||6 m|
|Number of rows||8|
|Row width||75 cm|
|Lower linkage category||3 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Rotor speed||350 rpm|
|Tine rotor diameter||740 mm|
|Number of tines|
|Rotor shaft with increased amount of tines (option)||200|
|For full-width setup||220|
|Engine power (min.)||200 kW|