scroll and find out more...
Soil cultivation - Row dependent soil cultivation | GF 800
8-row rotary hiller resp. full width tiller for cultivation of vegetable and potatoes
The rotary tiller type GF 800 is suitable as a full width tiller for an optimum seedbed preparation for the cultivation of various vegetables and potatoes. An ideal prepared seedbed is the prerequisite for optimum development of the seed resp. planting tubers. Through intensive soil cultivation, root crop ground preparation is perfectly achieved so that undisturbed growth of the crop can be guaranteed. For conventional hilling (in a second working step) the rotary tiller GF 800 can be modified to be used as a rotary hiller. The machine can be converted from independent rows to a full width tiller with a few simple steps. The power transmission is designed for tractor outputs up to 500 HP. Highest acreage outputs combined with fast transfers from field to field make this machine one of the most powerful rotary tillers on the market. The large working width and the hydraulically foldable main frame make this possible.
Up to 500 hp
Most powerful rotary tiller in the market, using a heavy duty gear box for tractors of up to 500 HP.
Highest number of cultivation tines
An increased rotor speed and a high number of tines (option) ensure an intensive tillage on heavy and sticky soils.
Fast movement between fields
Safe road transport and quick change from field to field due to a fast hydraulic frame folding mechanism.
Variable volume of the ridges
Shaping board adjustable via turnbuckle to adjust for the required ridge size.
The shaping board XL creates ridges with a large volume, so that there is enough space for a large tuber-nest.
Across the full width
Soil cultivation on the full working width, for shredding clods and crop residues as well as for superficial tillage (e.g. stubble fields).
Video: The rotary tiller GF 800 at work
- Conventional ridge hilling
- full width tilling for an optimum seedbed preparation for potatoes or other vegetables
- drive shaft with cam shut down coupling has an low-wear overload protection also with many causes through stones or trash compared to the friction drive
- An increased rotor speed and higher number of tines ensure an intensive tillage on heavy and sticky soils
- ridge shaping in various sizes, optimum adaption to the cultivation conditions
- Eight loosening tines for increased ground loosening under the following ridges require less tractor power with full width tillage and enable a better root growing in the ground
- Two loosening tines loose the soil in the tractor track
- Even depth guidance also in changing conditions, via different support wheels in front of the rotary tiller
- Hydraulically foldable main frame for road transport and quick transfer from field to field
- Reinforced gearbox for up to 500 HP tractor power
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Hydraulically foldable main frame (road transport width of 3.0 m)
- Jack stand
- Row width 75 cm
- Rotor shaft designed to work as rotary hiller
- 124 tines, 50 x 12 mm each, with hard-wearing tips
- Spring loaded housing for less soil sticking
- Drive shaft, type Bondioli, 20 grooves
- Gearbox, 350 rpm, twin drive for max. 325 HP
- Side gearbox with spur gears in it´s own housing
- Three-point linkage Cat. 3
- 4 infinitely height adjustable support wheels for depth control
- Shaping board for bulbous ridges
- Shaping board pressure adjustment via springs
- Shaping board levelling adjustable via spindle
|Width in operating position||6320 mm|
|Width in transport position||3295 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||3900 kg|
|Working width||6 m|
|Row width||75 cm|
|Number of rows||8|
|Lower linkage category||3 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Rotor speed||350 rpm|
|Tine rotor diameter||740 mm|
|Number of tines|
|Rotor shaft for hilling the ridges||124|
|Rotor shaft with increased amount of tines for hilling the ridges (option)||200|
|Rotor shaft with full-width setup||220|
|Engine power (min.)||200 kW|