scroll and find out more...
Soil cultivation - Row dependent soil cultivation | GF 600
6-row rotary hiller resp. full width tiller for cultivation of vegetable and potatoes
The rotary tiller type GF 600 is suitable as a full width tiller for an optimum seedbed preparation for the cultivation of various vegetables and potatoes. An ideal prepared seedbed is the prerequisite for optimum development of the seed resp. planting tubers. Through intensive soil cultivation, root crop ground preparation is perfectly achieved so that undisturbed growth of the crop can be guaranteed. For conventional hilling (in a second working step) the rotary tiller GF 600 can be modified to be used as a rotary hiller. The machine can be converted from independent rows to a full width tiller with a few simple steps. Especially for carrot cultivation, the GF 600 can be equipped with hydraulically driven ridge pressure rollers to smoothen the surface of the ridge tops (option). The drive is designed for a tractor output up to 500 HP. A hydraulically operated foldable frame is available to keep the machine within the allowed transport width (option)
Up to 500 hp
Most powerful rotary tiller in the market, using a heavy duty gear box for tractors of up to 500 HP.
Even deep guidance
Support wheels ensure an even working depth.
Fast movement between fields
Safe road transport and quick change from field to field due to a fast hydraulic frame folding mechanism.
Across the full width
Soil cultivation on the full working width, for shredding clods and crop residues as well as for superficial tillage (e.g. stubble fields).
- Conventional ridge hilling
- full width tilling for an optimum seedbed preparation for potatoes or other vegetables
- drive shaft with cam shut down coupling has an low-wear overload protection also with many causes through stones or trash compared to the friction drive
- ridge shaping in various sizes, optimum adaption to the cultivation conditions
- Up to six loosening tines can be used for deep loosening of the soil to achieve an optimum rootable horizon and better water absorption.
- Even depth guidance also in changing conditions, via different support wheels in front of the rotary tiller
- guiding disc for stabilisation on slopes
- Hydraulically foldable main frame for road transport and quick drive to the next field
- Reinforced gearbox for up to 500 HP tractor power
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Row width 75 cm
- Rotor shaft for ridge tilling
- 92 tines, 50 x 12 mm each, with hard-wearing tips
- Spring loaded housing for less soil sticking
- "Walterscheid" drive shaft P700 with cam shut down coupling, 20 grooves
- Gearbox, 350 rpm, twin drive for max. 325 HP
- Side gearbox with spur gears in it´s own housing
- Three-point linkage Cat. 3
- 4 infinitely height adjustable support wheels for depth control
- Shaping board for bulbous ridges
- Shaping board pressure adjustment via springs
- Shaping board levelling adjustable via spindle
|Length fix / foldable||2350 / 2600 mm|
|Width fix / foldable||4820 / 4820 mm|
|Height fix / foldable||1450 / 1450 mm|
|Empty weight fix / foldable||2950 / 3600 kg|
|Working width||4,50 m|
|Row width||75 cm|
|Number of rows||6|
|Lower linkage category with fixed mounting frame||3 Cat.|
|Lower linkage category with foldable mounting frame||3 Cat.|
|Input speed p.t.o.-shaft||1000 rpm|
|Rotor speed||350 rpm|
|Tine rotor diameter||740 mm|
|Number of tines|
|Rotor shaft for hilling the ridges||92|
|Rotor shaft with full-width setup||164|
|Engine power (min.)||160 kW|