scroll and find out more...
Soil cultivation - Row dependent soil cultivation | FA 400
front cultivator, 4-row, loosening and shaping in front attachment
The front cultivator is used for the planting of potatoes, to form perfect ridges without compaction by the tractor wheels. In order to reduce the number of passes by tractors over the soil, the front mounted device is used in tandem with a suitable planting machine. The GRIMME tank system TS 420 is authorized for liquid seed dressing onto the seed potatoes and/or into the furrow. It is available with a volume of 2 x 200 litres.
Preforming of the ridges in front of the tractor wheels, respectively between the tractor wheels avoids compaction of the loosened soil.
Spring loaded ridging bodies for stone protection
Simple folding and unfolding of the mounting frame to change from transport position to working position
- Preforming of the ridges in front of the tractor wheels, respectively between the tractor wheels, avoids compaction of the loosened soil. Thus more loose soil is available for ridge shaping.
- Especially suitable for the combination with a potato planter in the tractor rear
- Spring loaded ridging bodies for stone protection
- Infinitely adjustable depth guidance by use of a carriage roller with a width of 2400 mm and a diameter of 450 mm
- Foldable main frame for a safe road transport
- Precise application of liquid chemicals and furrow treatment agent with the approved tank system type TS 420 with a volume of 2 x 200 litres
- Good weight distribution of the machines on the tractor by using a front cultivator, incl. the tank system, in the front attachment and a potato planter mounted in the rear attachment
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Five spring loaded ridging bodies
- Infinitely height adjustable carriage roller for depth control
- Carriage roller with a width of 2400 mm and a diameter of 450 mm
- Foldable main frame with a reduced width for road transport
|Width in operating position||3840 mm|
|Width in transport position||2550 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||600 kg|
|Lower linkage category||2 Cat.|
|Carriage roller width||2400 mm|
|Carriage roller diameter||450 mm|