scroll and find out more...
Control Systems - ISOBUS Operation | ISOBUS operation
Machine operation via ISOBUS terminals and operator units
The operation of the ISOBUS compatible GRIMME machines is possible via ISOBUS capable terminals as well as additional operator terminals as tractor joystick or joystick box. Operator terminals as well as licenced applications as Section Control, order management and the use of application maps are available manufacturer independent throughout the year. The function assignment is comfortable and free selectable depending on the own requirements.
- Manufacturer independent machine operation
- Complete integration of the machine operation into each ISOBUS-terminal (CCI, tractor terminal or third-party suppliers)
- Direct control of all machine functions via AUX-N ISOBUS terminals, as for example the tractor joystick or ISOBUS-terminal from other suppliers
- The function assignment is comfortable and free selectable depending on the own requirements
- An additional terminal in the cab is not necessary, but possible
- Use of tractor licenced applications as Section Control, order management and the use of application maps (Variable Rate Control)
- Tractor and attached machine become one unit with the integration of the machine operation
- Basic for future assistance and data systems as tractor-implement-management (TIM) or telemetry systems and additional smart farming solutions
- Clear view, increased safety during road travel and improved view during field work
- Manufacturer independent use of terminals and operator units reduce the costs for a new machine
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- ISO universal terminal (UT)
- ISO AUX-N operating option