scroll and find out more...
Control Systems - GRIMME control terminals | GBT 831
Simple and intuitive operation of the GRIMME Receiving Hopper
The GBT 831 operator terminal allows a simple and intuitive operation of all Receiving Hopper functions. Controling functions as hopper floor speed, pre-grading and cleaning as well as automatic functions and Flow Control. LEDs indicate the active automatic functions. Two pre-programmed levels enable a multiple use of the membrane keys and allow a high function.
- Simple, clear and intuitive operation of the machine functions
- Strong membrane keys protected against dust and splash water
- Illuminated, digital function display
- All functions are displayed by clear symbols on the operator terminal.
- Flow Control: Switching the hole storing line on and off
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 26 membrane keys
- 2 levels with predefined functions
- Rotary potentiometer
- Illuminated, digital display
- Emergency stop: Stops the whole storing line