scroll and find out more...
Control Systems - GRIMME control boxes | GBX 860
Control box with free programmable buttons, option to combine with additional operator units
The operator box GBX 860 for universal use and freely programmable, incl. field start and end functions as well as two joysticks with three levels and automatic functions. For the extension of the machine operation with the GRIMME operator terminals (VC 50 or CCI 100). It is possible to use the GBX 860 operator box on different GRIMME machines. It is available for several potato planters and potato harvesters.
- Available for the GRIMME spring equipment or harvesting technology
- Sensitive and intuitive machine operation via analog joystick and membrane keys
- Free programmable and visualised key assignment on three levels via operator terminal (VC 50 or CCI 100), to show various working steps as digging or unloading e.g.
- Function display on the operator terminal
- Quick access of the main functions to ensure a high operator comfort, drawbar self-centering, axle steering, levelling axle and field start / field end for example
- LEDs indicate whether automatic functions are active and machine functions are switched on
- Extendable with different GRIMME operating units as for example GBX 870 or multi-functional lever
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- 2 joysticks with automatic function
- 9 membrane keys
- 3 levels with 12 functions (customisable)
- Field start / field end function