scroll and find out more...
Assistance systems - Speedtronic | Speedtronic for GT 170 and SV 260
Automatic speed control of the cart elevator respectively of the ring elevator
Speedtronic is an automatic speed control system for the cart elevators and ring elevators, the system uses the filling level of each pocket as an indicator for how fast or slow the elevator should be traveling. The desired filling level is predefined by the driver via operator terminal. This reduces the amount of input required from the harvester operator and improves crop protection. Speedtronic is available for GT-series and SV 260.
- Automatic detection of how full the elevator pockets are.
- Automatic speed control of the cart elevator (GT) respectively of the ring elevator (SV)
- Maximum mechanical crop protection due to low acceleration in the conveying process - as fast as necessary but as slow as possible
- Reduction of strain on the driver
- Simple and stepless adjustment of the target filling level of the elevator pockets via operator terminal
- Easy optimization / adjustment of the capacity of the cart elevator.