scroll and find out more...
Assistance systems - Section Control and VRC | Section Control
Automatic Section Control
Automatic Section Control is a module of the CCI-App CCI.Command. It enables automatic switching on-and-off at headlands and on wedge-shaped areas e.g. It switches the planting elements or seeding unit as well as implements like seeding unit automatically on-and-off. Automatic spraying track on and off switching based on GPS lane numbers.
- Automatic single-row deactivation in wedge-shaped fields and at headlands.
- Planting on headlands only in the defined directions.
- Planting without doubles
- Saving of production resources
- Reduced harvesting losses
- Improved crop quality
- Automatic spraying track switch-off