scroll and find out more...
Assistance systems - Pay-per-Use | Pay-per-Use
Simply activate machine functions online
The high variety of options available for agricultural machinery offers users a wide range of application possibilities. These options often cost extra money and customers aren't always how they could benefit them, meaning they are sometimes removed from the machine specifications. With the new Pay-per-use system from GRIMME, the customer has the option to buy online defined software-based functions via the myGRIMME customer portal for a limited or unlimited time period. Meaning customers have the possibility to test or use the added value of this function at any time in the event of a change in requirements. The use of this function is billed for a defined period. Pay-per-Use is first available for the automatic Section Control on the precision seeder MATRIX from 2020. For the next step, pay-for-use will also be available on further machines and functions.
- Simple, flexible and cost-effective activation and use of software-based features of the machine.
- Machine functions can easily be purchased via the myGRIMME customer portal.
- Pay-per-use offers customers the optimal opportunity to check the usability of certain functions for a short period of time.
- Flexible site-specific use depending on year and application.
- Direct relief for the driver after activating the software for certain machine functions.
- Lower costs for the customer, as no service travelling-costs for specialists are required to activate the functions.
- The machine always stays up to date: Continuous software improvements by the manufacturer are possible.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Precision seeder MATRIX 1200/1800, from year of construction 2020 onwards.
- GRIMME ISOBUS operator terminal CCI 800/1200.
- Activated myGRIMME account.
- RTK correction-signal.
- Installed RTK correction-signal on the operator terminal CCI 800/1200.
- Online exchange of license data with the optional available WiFi adapter type CCI W10.
- Alternatively the license data can be requested by telephone contact.
- Software-based functions of the machine can be purchased directly in the field as long as the respective operating terminal is connected to the Internet via WiFi.