WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
conditions of use, which govern GRIMME UK Ltd’s relationship with you in
relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and
conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘GRIMME UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is Station Road, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs, PE20
3PS. Our company registration number is 2846291. The term ‘you’ refers to
the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
New GDPR regulations came into affect On May 25th 2018, please see below GRIMME UK and GRIMME IRELANDS policy for these new regulations in PDF documents.
Mitarbeiter Produktion (m/w/d) für unsere Gesellschaft RICON
IT Security Administrator (m/w/d)
Mechaniker - Montage von Landmaschinen (m/w/d)
Teamleiter Blechtechnik (m/w/d)
HR Business Partner / Personalreferent (m/w/d)
Mitarbeiter Fertigung (m/w/d)
Entwicklungsingenieur / Konstrukteur Legetechnik (m/w/d)
Entwicklungsingenieur Frühjahrstechnik (m/w/d)