scroll and find out more...
Self-propelled harvester - 30 t bunker | REXOR 6300 Platinum
6 rows, 30 t bunker, highest crop protection, 653 HP (emission level stage V)
For over 10 years, the REXOR series has been setting standards when harvesting beets, chicory roots and celeriac. A large number of innovations and further developments have been incorporated into the 653 hp three-axle REXOR 6300 Platinum with a 30-ton bunker (45 m³). From the defoliation system to the digging unit and cleaning through to unloading, the focus is on gentle handling of the crop for maximum mass yield. The defoliator, type FM, and the Oppel wheels for digging are all unique Three further defoliation systems and a walking share option are available on request.
Gentle digging without fractures of the root tips
The hydraulically driven Oppel wheel lifts the crop out of the ground in an extremely gentle way and with minimal earth build-up.
Harvesting the whole beet
The result of defoliation with a FM is a completely leaf-free beet head without scalping the crop.
Quick change system for a simple modification from guide bars to spring tines
The innovative quick change system saves up to 80% working time compared to conventional systems.
Relief for the driver and highest crop protection
Speedtronic is an automatic speed control of the cleaning turbines and the ring elevator for adaptation to the respective harvesting conditions.This leads to an improved crop protection, higher output and reduced control efforts for the driver.
Up to 25 % more throughput
The unique ring elevator with its deep pocket design leads -at constant speed- to an increased throughput and improved, gentle handling of the crop.
Gentle bunker filling
With the new drop height reducer, the beets are gently guided onto the bunker floor, when bunker filling starts.
Excellent visibility during bunker unloading
With the optimized bunker shape, the driver has a perfect view of bunker unloading web.
Comfort Cab with premium comfort seat
The new low-noise ErgoDrive cab with the air-suspended comfort seat including active ventilation and seat heating ensures a comfortable working day.
The customer portal myGRIMME
MyGRIMME offers various modules such as a powerful order management, an intuitive web shop, a map view and other functionalities such as a machine overview, so-called "geofencing" and a link to the data exchange platform agrirouter.
Video: The REXOR Platinum in action
- Highest power output, through Mercedes-Benz (MTU) engine with 480 kW / 653 PS
- telemetry unit is standard, the connection to the myGRIMME portal is free of charge
- Individually agreed service packages, available as an option. In the highest stage, called PROTECT, this includes a full service inclusive of wearing parts.
- Highest variety of defoliating and digging systems in the market: Four defoliating systems, two digging systems.
- Gentle crop handling, highest output and cleaning performance
- Maximum mass yield by use of defoliating system, type FM, and Oppel wheels.
- Reduced soil uptake in wet conditions through the driven Oppel wheels.
- Beet pre-cleaning on the axial roller table.
- High output through the 900 wide and 500 mm high channel.
- Effective soil cleaning via automatic, load-dependent speed control of the three cleaning turbines and the ring elevator (Speedtronic).
- Simple and quick adaptation of the turbine-unit to the respective harvesting conditions due to the quick-change system of the guide bars and the spring tine packages.
- Unique ring elevator with large elevating pockets for up to 25% more throughput compared to the previous ring elevator.
- Gentle transfer of the crop from the ring elevator into the bunker via rubber drop height reducer.
- Optimised transfer of the crop from the longitudinal scraper floor onto the cross scraper floor, in order to minimize damages and root breakages.
- Gentle crop handling when creating and unloading onto a clamp, due to a far lowerable unloading web with double bend.
- Road approval for different driving speeds of 20, 25, 32 or 40 km/h, alternatively.
- Driver comfort
- Relaxed working thanks to noise-insulated cab, premium driver's seat with extra-high backrest and headrest, maximum suspension comfort, seat heating and air-conditioning system and powerful LED lighting system
- Intuitive control and easy access to all functions by use of ErgoDrive operating concept, driver specific settings can be stored
- The data management system OPTIPLAN or OPTIPLAN plus incl. printer and GPS receiver module are available as an option
- Excellent view of the unloading conveyor due to optimized bunker shape
- Optional ProCam system (two special wide-angle cameras and an additional monitor) for monitoring the side space of the machine
- Saving and recall of individual machine parameters by use of Clean Control
- Monitor all functions via on-board cameras with Visual Protect
- Automatic, load dependent speed control for the cleaning turbines and the ring elevator with Speedtronic
- The unloading web with double bend shifts the vehicle's centre of gravity to the centre of the vehicle. Further more this leads to a reduced overall height (e.g. in the case of low-slung power lines or branches) for greater safety when digging.
- Safe work on slopes with the stabilisation system BaSYS
- Easy maintenance due to well accessible assemblies and long maintenance intervals
- Convenient cleaning of the machine by means of two air compressor connections next to the cabin and in the engine compartment
- Well accessible tool box for maintenance work
- Easily accessible hand wash tank with 15 l capacity
- Generous storage compartment for wearing parts, hydraulic oil, AdBlue etc. at the rear of the machine
- Coming home function for safe stepping down from the machine
- Ground compaction protection
- Weight reduction by fully hydraulic drive
- Large wheels (Michelin IF 800/70 R38 CEREXBIB) on the front axle and on the rear axle (Michelin 1000/55 R32 CEREXBIB)
- Dog walk driving (to the left AND to the right side) with infinitely adjustable articulated joint
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Selectable row width of 45, 48 or 50 cm
- Front topper with "Inline system" for the deposit of leaves and steel flails
- Parallel guided minimal scalper unit, with automatic cutting thickness
- Digging unit with Oppel wheels, which are hydraulically driven on both sides, lateral shiftable about ± 40 mm
- The first cleaning unit consists of six spiral rollers and a 900 mm wide crop conveyor.
- The second cleaning unit consists of three cleaning turbines (diameter of 1700/1500/1500 mm) with infinitely variable speed adjustment and a hydraulic guide bar adjustment.
- Automatic speed adjustment of cleaning turbines and ring elevator by Speedtronic
- Quick-change system for the guide bars
- Large bunker with a capacity of 30 t (45 m³). Bunker filling with ring elevator, auger, drop height reducer (standard) and filling sensor.
- Emptying of the bunker via longitudinal and crossways scraper floor and a 1800 mm wide unloading elevator.
- Front wheels Michelin IF 800/70 R38 IF CEREXBIB, with a steering angle +/- 10°.
- Articulated joint in the front with a steering angle of +/- 35°
- Rear wheels Michelin 1000/55 R32 CEREXBIB, with a steering angle of +/- 25°
- Premium comfort cab: Noise-protected, suspended cabin incl. leather seat, active seat ventilation and seat heating, Climatronic, pneumatically folding mirrors, an audio system which is prepared for Bluetooth mobile telephone system, windshield wipers and sun visor.
- 33 LED-working lights
- Pneumatic filling of the central lubrication system
- ErgoDrive operating concept with multi-functional lever (= individual configuration of all main functions to the first operator level for direct access), keypad integrated into an ergonomic armrest, two touch-screen terminals type CCI 100.
- Three cameras and one colour monitor with Visual Protect
- Mercedes-Benz (MTU) engine OM 473 LA: 480 kW / 653 HP stage V, using SCR exhaust technology (AdBlue)
- Low engine speed concept ("automotive driving" 1150 - 1500 rpm)
- Optional travelling speed 20 kmph, 25 kmph, 32 kmph or 40 kmph
- Telemetric-unit called "GRIMME SmartConnect" with connectivity to myGRIMME
REXOR 6300 Platinum
|Width||3000 / 3300 mm|
|Height in transport position||4000 mm|
|Empty weight with basic configuration||34000 kg|
|Row width||45 / 48 / 50 cm|
|Number of rows||6|
|Digging unit Oppel wheels||x|
|Digging unit walking shares (option)||x|
|Lateral mobility Oppel wheels||+/- 40 mm|
|Shift of digging unit - Oppel wheel||+/- 150 mm|
|Shift of digging unit - walking share||+/- 200 mm|
|Diameter 1st turbine||1700 mm|
|Diameter 2nd and 3rd turbine||1500 mm|
|Cleaning surface||11 m²|
|Transport web clearance||500 mm|
|Transport web pitch||50 mm|
|Transport web pitch (option)||60 mm|
|1st cleaning turbine pitch||50 mm|
|2nd and 3rd cleaning turbine pitch||47 mm|
|Ring elevator width||900 mm|
|Unloading web width||1800 mm|
|Transfer height||4000 mm|
|Number of wheels||6|
|Front||Michelin IF 800/70 R38 CEREXBIB|
|Centre||Michelin 1000/55 R32 CEREXBIB|
|rear||Michelin 900/60 R32 CEREXBIB|
|Front||+/- 10 °|
|Centre||+/- 20 °|
|Rear||+/- 32 °|
|Articulated joint||+/- 35 °|
|Inner turning radius||7,50 m|
|Chassis and engine|
|Transport speed (option)||20 (25, 32, 40) km/h|
|Motor power||480/653 kW/HP|
|Fuel tank capacity||1300 l|
|AdBlue tank capacity||95 l|