scroll and find out more...
Assistance systems - Section Control and VRC | Variable Rate Control
Higher yield with partial field cultivation.
In the rarest of cases, agricultural land has a uniform soil quality. With this agronomic background, precision farming is becoming more and more important. The base for a successful harvest is laid in spring with the seeding season. To maximise the yield, an optimum adaption to the different ground conditions unavoidable. The precision farming on the basis of application maps (also called VRC = Variable Rate Control) ensures that the agricultural areas receive exactly the amounts of fertiliser and planting material to ensure a yield-maximised harvest. Also it protects the soil structure, as over- or under fertilisation is avoided. That saves fertiliser and pesticides as well as seed. In addition a uniform size of the crop is reached. When using application cards when planting potatoes, the planting distances in cm can be set variably over the entire width of the machine. In addition, the fertiliser quantity can be variably adjusted per kg/ha. When using the mechanical precision seeder MATRIX and the VRC, the sowing distances per individual row as well as the number of pills per ha can be variably adjusted.
Sub-area specific seeding
For site-specific seeding with the MATRIX, the seeding distance per individual row as well as the number of pills per ha can be variably adjusted.
Sub-area specific planting.
When using application cards when planting potatoes, the planting distances in cm can be set variably over the entire width of the machine.
Display on the operator terminal.
Display of an application map during beet seeding.
- Optimum adjustment of the seeding, resp. planting distance to the availability of water and nutrients in the soil.
- Savings in production resources such as fertilisers, planting material and seeds, as only as much as required is applied.
- Environmental protection: Only as much fertilizer is applied as required. The resource soil is protected, as over- or underfertilisation can be avoided.
- Relief for the driver: Agricultural arable land is automatically supplied with the optimum application rate.
- More homogeneous and higher quality of harvested crop due to a balanced application of seed potatoes/seed and fertilizer.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Available for different planters.
- Available for the precision seeder MATRIX.