General Manager, Business Administration Director, China (m/w/d)
China will be the GRIMME Group's largest growth market in the future. Every fourth potato in the world is produced in China. Through the expansion of our GRIMME China company in Tianjin, which develops and produces technical solutions and products specifically for the Chinese market with the associated services, we want to establish ourselves in the Chinese market. We offer an attractive design task in a dynamically growing environment with interesting and long-term prospects.
The General Manager China reports to the management of the GRIMME Group based in Germany.
Office location is in Wuqing, Tianjin (close to Beijing)
- Lead and manage the GRIMME China company with a headcount increasing to 200 employees in the coming years.
- Lead the management team consisting of two directors responsible for Operations and Sales.
- Manage the Finance, HR, IT and other supporting departments.
- Develop the local market and growth strategy and implement it with your regional management teams.
- Represent the company and be the contact person for companies and institutions in our business area and the business units within the GRIMME Group.
- Through channeling essential information and mediating between the two cultures, you form the interface between China and the German headquarters.
Functional and personal demands
- You have extensive professional experience in the field of General Management in the environment of technically complex products (machines or commercial vehicles) in the Chinese market.
- You distinguish yourself by good communication and negotiation skills, assertiveness and team spirit.
- You work independently, well-structured and have a strong hands-on mentality.
- Experience in the field of agricultural technology is desirable.
- Successfully completed a technical and/or business administration degree and have gained professional experience in interface functions from sales, project and/or management positions.
- You can draw on your leadership or management experience for similar or larger teams of employees.
- You speak English fluently; German and/or Chinese language skills would be an advantage.
- You are willing to travel internationally and domestic.
For further questions please contact Ms. Alexa Bee (email@example.com) on +49 5491 666 2270. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us. Please register via Grimme Jobs https://jobs.grimme.de or send your informative application documents (cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae and copies of certificates as well as your salary expectation and period of notice) to
GRIMME GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Alexa Bee - HR International
Hunteburger Strasse 32
- Germany -
In unserem Team fühlt man sich direkt willkommen, aber auch alle anderen GRIMME Kollegen begegnetem einem sofort freundlich und hilfsbereit. (M.Lutterbey)
Alexa Bee+49 5491 666-2270