scroll and find out more...
Carrot harvest technology - 1-row top lifter | CM-1000E
Heavy-duty 3-point mounted with elevator
The ASA-LIFT CM1000 is a 3-point mounted machine, designed for top lifting of root crops under all conditions. The CM1000 E offers various elevator solutions for the transport of carrots direct to a trailer. A combination of conveyers, elevators and depositors may be used in order to secure the optimal solution for each grower. The new-designed machine ensures efficient harvesting of carrots, beets, parsnips, etc. The CM1000 is offered with a range of different main sections for harvesting into boxes or trailers. To optimize the CM1000 for every grower, we offer a wide range of optional equipment. The machine features a heavy-duty construction with a strong frame. The use of high quality parts, which are made to last, offers reliability and lower running costs. The low angle pick-up section is equipped with a unique “floating drive system” and provides excellent lifting and topping performance of all crops, even under difficult conditions.
You'll find all the information about the standard features of the machine here.
- Electric speed control of rotating functions
- Synchronization of speed of pick-up belts to forward speed of tractor
- Automatic depth control for pick-up section
- Various pump systems for the drive of all rotating functions on the machine
- Automatic greasing system for cutter bars
- Lights for working and lights for road use
- Wide range of wheel bases to optimize the harvester for the given conditions
- Hydraulic wheel drive for harvester
- Electric start/stop functions of lift
- Wireless remote system for lift in order to be able to control the lift from trailer
- Equipment for the harvesting of carrots for the industry, where the top of the carrots need to be cut off
- Share lifting system to secure the harvesting of crops without leaves